Freezing!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got back up a branch took the electric wires off my house
there is also a branch on my truck but it was a soft hit and no damage
its raining and 32 here now and good luck randy they are working non stop around here

PC110001.jpg

and ofcourse I have a bunch of b(icicles) around lol

Stay safe all you guys in the Midwest.It's cold here but thankfully no moisture.It's a dry cold!LOL! Big supprise Hootch had bikes in the back of his truck when the freezing rain hit! :wink:
L8 EM

Just an update, we're having freakish weather here in MI for January. Three days ago we had over a foot and a half of snow on the ground and then Spring popped in for a short visit. It has been in the mid to high 50s for the last three days, the snow is gone and I'm comfortable working in the garage in shorts. Tonight Winter returns with snow and temps in the 20s & 30s...Kelly

Kind of the same thing here in Illinois. Thursday and Friday we had about a foot of snow. Most of it melted on Sat. Sunday reached 68 degrees, Monday 62degrees, and today was 51, now they are talking snow the rest of the week. I blame the lead paint from China causing strange weather. Funny thing is, I did some research on it, and the last time we had this same exact weather pattern was in 1950. It was 67 degrees for a week straight. So explain THAT one Al Gore! The only thing that scares me is I live on the river, and wow is it getting high! :shock:

THIS SNOW HAS TO STOP!!!!! :x :x :x I had to shovel for a 1/2 hr last night before bed. Tonight it snowed fron 6-11pm. Just spent an hour shoveling the 14in we got in that time!I WANT SOME OF THAT GLOBAL WARMING AL GORELEONI CLAIMS IS GOING ON!!!! :roll: :roll: Sorry guys........I'll try to stop whinning now.
L8 EM

this weather bites.....its was 65 last week[we were drivin the vert with the top down]and this week its 30 and below.....its 60 in my house....the blower on our pellet stove died and the new one wont be here til tommorrow.........phil

mandysbus said:
this weather bites.........phil
2d this morning with a high of 26d today!Good Times! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No snow for about 4 days though and primed a frame yesterday!(curing in house!) :roll: :roll:
L8

tree.jpg

This was my backyard in Kansas City a week or two before Christmas. Lost power and phone. Thankfully all of those midwestern linemen work hard and we were up again in a few days, folks in rural Kansas were out for weeks on end. Sounds like Randy has or had his work cut out for him. My father in law is a linemen, so I know how hard and agrivating that job is around here.

THANKS!!! :D

p.s. We have about 2.5 inches of snow, three fatal wrecks as of last night and the temp this morning was 15 with a windchill of 2. Saturday the low is going to be 6 with a high of 17. I'd take this over 95+ degrees and 90% humidity still!

if its below zero, you can take a cup of boiling water and toss it in the air (just the water, not the cup) and itll turn to "snow"...

bmxerpete said:
It was in the 70's here today and quite breezy...I almost had to put on a T-shirt. :mrgreen:
You suck! lol I kid, but yet jealous. After seeing where you are from, I am seriously jealous! I used to live in Port St. Lucie. Have NO clue why I came back to Illinois.

Markm said:
if its below zero, you can take a cup of boiling water and toss it in the air (just the water, not the cup) and itll turn to "snow"...
thanks! ill have to show my son that trick sometime(IF we ever have snow here again)
never mind :roll: just looked closer at you post below 0 not just 32..... :roll:

well its 45 degrees outsite right now, and the sun finally came out, looks like its time to hope back on the bike :p

bwahahahaha godbless sunny old florida sometimes

Back