Freezing!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My computer is telling me it's 21d...............Holy Crap! Gotta ride to work in the AM so I'm figuring on about 11d..............CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Freezing Balls!

Currently 23 with a couple of inches of snow on the ground in Michigan...Kelly

Sub-freezing temperatures here too. -15C (equal to 5F)

For me, the biggest challenge of wintertime riding is seeing - my glasses keep fogging up :x The new ski goggles are not working as well as I'd hoped. Drat.

-Mp

Today, here in Kansas weatherman said it is suppose to be 60 degrees windy and wet. Warmer than normal for December 1. I like it. Dangerous Dan

Here in the Original Mo-Town, Momence Illinois, it is currently 22F With freezing rain. Will be a while before anything on two wheels touch the ground here! I did go out and do donuts on my lawnmower earlier. That was fun and it works better then any snowblower too! :mrgreen:

We got the frezzing slop here too. I know I'm not driving and so far I still plan on riding to work in the morning. I gotta rip my coat off when I do get to work 'cuz I'm burnin' up! So it's not the cold but the ice that bothers me, good luck to y'all that are still pedalling :!:

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i gotta try lawnmower donuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lawnmowers were my life till i found out bikes were cheaper and easeier to work on
in the summer my friend brings his over and we rip up and down the drive doin burnouts and dounuts in the gravel
i gotta wait for more snow and for my brother to get his bmw fixed before i can even get my mowers out!

moparmayhem93 said:
DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i gotta try lawnmower donuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lawnmowers were my life till i found out bikes were cheaper and easeier to work on
in the summer my friend brings his over and we rip up and down the drive doin burnouts and dounuts in the gravel
i gotta wait for more snow and for my brother to get his bmw fixed before i can even get my mowers out!

Same here, as soon as I started messing around with bikes again, I lost almost all interest in the mower thing. I even sold off some of my older stuff, just kept my new one to well mow with! I am having so much fun with bikes again though, I feel like a kid again. I just wish it wasnt so dern cold in my garage this time of year, and my wife is going to whoop me with a broom if I bring another bike into the kitchen! I am trying to figure out how to put some lawnmower tires on the back of my trike though. If I can't work it, I have some smaller go-cart tires I think I can work out. Should be fun!

due i would mess with my mowers cause i got three craftsmans but my dad won't let me
i was reading or watchin somethin and they were racing mowers and the guy was like yea it hits at least 90
DAG!
i really wann go lawnmower racing
my school even has a drive ur tractor to school day and i was like could u inagine showin up on this lawnmower doin 90?
how sweet would that be?

i can still work in my garge
my f=dad has a careoseen heater
my mom won't even let me put my bikes in the basement so i' stuck in the garage........not that that is a bad thing!!!!!

Here its COLDER THAN A WITCHES *** IN A BRASS BRA, IN A SYBERIAN COAL MINE!!! :mrgreen:

Iced in from Oklahoma... out of power at the house and they say it may be days... :(

On the laptop and cell phone for now... can't stay away from being online.. dang sure nothing else to do... lol

-Stephen

It's 15d here right now! So cold something fell off my post title! :wink: (sorry to offend Steve)
L8 EM

TheDuke said:
It's 15d here right now! So cold something fell off my post title! :wink: (sorry to offend Steve)
L8 EM

Ha Ha....actually, I just got tired of staring at it every time I checked the forum...LOL!!!

That's the first post I would see. :shock:

Rat Rod said:
TheDuke said:
L8 EM

Ha Ha....actually, I just got tired of staring at it every time I checked the forum...LOL!!!

That's the first post I would see. :shock:
Guess if you had kids in the room you would'nt want to explain what was so cold! No worries- I wear longhandles!
L8 EM

Back