FINAL RRB NAME/LICENSE PLATE DESIGN (ORDER TODAY!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FINAL RRB NAME/LICENSE PLATE DESIGN!

OK all fixed. you`re right (of course, you started this circus, but what fun it is)

no. 5763. i just found the page i am on, counted the members before me including myself on that page, there was 115 pages before mine so 115 x 50 +13 = 5763. done. now if only i could get one! can us overseas members make our own or is there a copyright issue? maybe if we work out our numbers we can put them on our signature?

aka_locojoe said:
I don't think your member number is set in stone. I assume it changes if a member before you deletes their account or a spammer who signed up prior gets deleted.

Bingo!

I'd just suggest putting your member name, real name or model of bike in that space...a lot less complicated. :wink:

Rat Rod said:
ESTIMATED TIME OF DELIVERY TO MY LOCATION IS FEBRUARY 15-17.
Estimated price???

Rat Rod said:
The proof has been seen and approved. :mrgreen:

I'm thinking that the price structure on these will go as follows...

1 Single Plate = $10 shipped
3 Pack = $25 shipped

I'm having to figure in the cost of the plate, the envelopes, postage, paypal fees, time, etc.

Hopefully I will have them ready to ship out in a couple of weeks.

Sweet just need to get a bike to put it on!!!

Why not just stamp on when you joined ie day/month/year? Seems easyer than goin through member no's? And it wondnt change?
Just my spin

suparoospeedway said:
no. 5763. i just found the page i am on, counted the members before me including myself on that page, there was 115 pages before mine so 115 x 50 +13 = 5763. done. now if only i could get one! can us overseas members make our own or is there a copyright issue? maybe if we work out our numbers we can put them on our signature?

No need to try to make up your own.

I should be able to fit them in a standard envelope and mail them like a letter. Since they are made from aluminum they will be light.

May have to take international orders on a case by case basis to make sure I get the shipping correct.

Rat Rod said:
suparoospeedway said:

No need to try to make up your own.

I should be able to fit them in a standard envelope and mail them like a letter. Since they are made from aluminum they will be light.

May have to take international orders on a case by case basis to make sure I get the shipping correct.
Sweet :D can we get some stickers to?

Late to the table as always... :)

Yeah those are sweet Steve, I'll have to sign up for at least a 3 pack. I will check with our LBS guy, he always wants extras from RRB when I order things.

BTW I guess mine would be # 424 or 7/23/07... at least 2 of those are going on bikes that are already built and the 3rd will need to be reserved for this year's RRBBO... can't wait for this winter to be over so I can git to buildin' !

Take care,
--Rob

Steve,
Is there an easy way to determine what our 'member' number is? For example do you have the order in which people register on the site?
I owe my renewed love for bicycles to this site,so I'd like to number my bikes based on my member #. Like member# - 01, 02, etc...

Cheers!
Dr. T

You need to read through this thread...pay particular attention to Randy's post (aka_locojoe) :wink:

Found the link, here's what I came up with...
128 pages of users, so counting backwards from RatRod there are 77 pages, with 50 members each in front of me.
That's:
128-77=2550
I'm second from the top of page 76 (that was convenient), so add 49 and you get:

Forum member #2599

That makes the Fatbelly Bobber's plate number: 2599-01

Cheers!
Dr. T

Unless....someone kills their account or a spammer wakes up and starts posting and we delete their account.

Then the numbers are all wrong.

Latest posts

Back