FINAL RRB NAME/LICENSE PLATE DESIGN (ORDER TODAY!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FINAL RRB NAME/LICENSE PLATE DESIGN!

I'm thinking that I should order them without holes so that you can drill your own according to how you plan to mount them.

Excellent! I'll be ordering some for sure. I like the design. No holes in mine plez!

these are GREAT!! :mrgreen:

I'm the locksmith @ work, and have the full set of letters/numbers to stamp them with :wink:

that's for all you NorCal guys who can get a-hold of me.

I'm gonna need a dozen of them, by the way.

Just sent in the artwork and I'm hoping to see a proof later this afternoon.

If all goes well, they will arrive in my mailbox in about 10 days. :wink:

Rat Rod said:
Just sent in the artwork and I'm hoping to see a proof later this afternoon.

If all goes well, they will arrive in my mailbox in about 10 days. :wink:
Sweet. Let us know a price and when we can order. I've got a feeling this will be a big ticket item. :mrgreen:

Well...the one thing I've learned from running this site...don't order a lot of anything...ha ha! :lol:

May have to place a limit on how many can be ordered. Top notch design and I agree about the no holes.

rat rod id love 2 order some shirts ...but it wouldnt be cost effective for me ....cause u would have 2 charge me 60.00 each ...LOL and i cant afford shirts that cost that much ...!!! i will prolly b gettin a hat or 2 and a shirt 4 me boy tho ...he is normal sized ....LOL

I was going to buy a hat once, but I don't like to put my credit card numbers out on the internet so it's a hassle I get a green dot card, then come home and order the stuff. But I did go out with intention to get a card and buy a hat. I found 3 bikes at the scrapyard on the way.

I thought it was a better deal...... :wink: :mrgreen:

The proof has been seen and approved. :mrgreen:

I'm thinking that the price structure on these will go as follows...

1 Single Plate = $10 shipped
3 Pack = $25 shipped

I'm having to figure in the cost of the plate, the envelopes, postage, paypal fees, time, etc.

Hopefully I will have them ready to ship out in a couple of weeks.

A.Messina said:
Oh Yeah! I need one for each of my bikes. Do you do the name stamping too?

This is another topic of concern on these...

If I end up doing the stamping for everybody, the price is going to go up per plate. This is one of the reasons I wasn't overly crazy about leaving a blank space for stamping...I didn't expect everyone to have to buy a stamping kit and I also didn't really want to have to stamp them all myself. The question is, would folks feel comfortable paying more than $10 a plate shipped if I was willing to stamp them too.

Harbor Freight sells a cheap stamping kit for $6.99.

http://www.harborfreight.com/36-piece-1 ... t-800.html

Latest posts

Back