FINAL RRB NAME/LICENSE PLATE DESIGN (ORDER TODAY!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FINAL RRB NAME/LICENSE PLATE DESIGN!

If anyone needs the plates engraved the dog color tag machines at Walmart are great, you can even have it done in a fancy font. I had a home made car trailer that had a bone shaped VIN tag. :wink:

Rat Rod said:
A.Messina said:
Oh Yeah! I need one for each of my bikes. Do you do the name stamping too?

This is another topic of concern on these...

If I end up doing the stamping for everybody, the price is going to go up per plate. This is one of the reasons I wasn't overly crazy about leaving a blank space for stamping...I didn't expect everyone to have to buy a stamping kit and I also didn't really want to have to stamp them all myself. The question is, would folks feel comfortable paying more than $10 a plate shipped if I was willing to stamp them too.

Harbor Freight sells a cheap stamping kit for $6.99.

http://www.harborfreight.com/36-piece-1 ... t-800.html
I would pay the additional to have it stamped. Some may not, perhaps you can make it an option & charge for the stamping.

I really like. Gonna have to get me a 3 pack to start. no holes.

I'll need to engrave mine with 2011 RRB build off First Place. Okay maybe not first but it'll be cool I been collecting parts for months! When can we start building for the build off?

You're just full of questions ain't ya... :lol:

We typically start the build off on May 1st.

Don't start working on anything until then. :wink:

Rat Rod said:
You're just full of questions ain't ya... :lol:

We typically start the build off on May 1st.

Don't start working on anything until then. :wink:

I haven't worked on anything, there's like 10 inches of snow, 1/4 inch of ice, and it's only going to get up to 31 degrees all week. It's too cold. Cabin fever I guess. It's aggravating only being able to tinker on two bikes that I have in my room. I can't wait for spring. Anymore of this and I'll have to explain why there's a bike on the coffee table and I'm sleeping on the couch. Or maybe that treadmill of her's will find a new use.

I'm going to order the cheap metal stamping kit from Harbor Freight and I'll see how difficult it is to stamp a name into one of these plates.

My wife said that she might be willing to do the stamping if it's not too tricky. She's gonna be the one to decide on the amount of the additional cost too. :mrgreen:

cool, ill def get 3 to start off with. and ill get that stamping kit, lord knows what else I can find around the house to stamp :)

Rat Rod said:
I'm going to order the cheap metal stamping kit from Harbor Freight and I'll see how difficult it is to stamp a name into one of these plates.

My wife said that she might be willing to do the stamping if it's not too tricky. She's gonna be the one to decide on the amount of the additional cost too. :mrgreen:

Maybe a DFW plate stamping get together? :D

mikesbikes36 said:
u know what else would b cool 2 stamp on these ...is the date u joined the site !! yeah ...

Hey Steve, do we all have Member #'s somewhere, you know, when we registered was there a record of what the total members at that point

Hay Burner said:
Rat Rod said:

Maybe a DFW plate stamping get together? :D
Suhweet! Good idea my friend! :idea:

yea i want one with my number on it. but i might just paint it on i think i was #112

add me to the list.

The only way to determine what number you were when you joined is to look at the member list and sort by "JOINED" and start counting. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Not so bad for the early birds in this circus, but for you recent folks....hope you have some spare time and a load of patience. :lol:

memberlist.php?mode=&sk=c&sd=d#memberlist

Rat Rod said:
The only way to determine what number you were when you joined is to look at the member list and sort by "JOINED" and start counting. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Not so bad for the early birds in this circus, but for you recent folks....hope you have some spare time and a load of patience. :lol:

memberlist.php?mode=&sk=c&sd=d#memberlist

my member # is 5584. it took me about 5 minutes (the pipe was in the way and making everything cloudy)50 member per page find out how many pages between you and rat rod times those by 50 (dont forget the last page is not full of members)

hold on ill be right back

Latest posts

Back