Artwork & Pinstriping update! 4/7/11

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Artwork & Pinstriping update! 2/2/11

Still think you should do a Dynasty *AHEM*
Dynasty-tv-f06.jpg

Re: Artwork & Pinstriping update! 2/15/11

TheFlyingDingo said:
Ohmygod...The detail in the tires, Are awesome...Why did I not notice that before?
i just posted these :)
the tires drive me INSANE i really .. dont like doing them but thats where i start and take the most time on just to get them out of the way

HotRodJen said:
TheFlyingDingo said:
Ohmygod...The detail in the tires, Are awesome...Why did I not notice that before?
the tires drive me INSANE i really .. dont like doing them but thats where i start and take the most time on just to get them out of the way

Werent a couple on Facebook?

TheFlyingDingo said:
HotRodJen said:
TheFlyingDingo said:

Werent a couple on Facebook?
think they are all on fb . thanks for watching my facebook! :)

NICE! great stuff jen! are those the scratchboards from jury duty day? lol. saw on the lounge youre gettin in on a good size show next month with some HUGE names! :mrgreen: awesome! big decker fan here. knock um dead jen! 8)

thesuicideride said:
NICE! great stuff jen! are those the scratchboards from jury duty day? lol. saw on the lounge youre gettin in on a good size show next month with some HUGE names! :mrgreen: awesome! big decker fan here. knock um dead jen! 8)
haha the 56 chevy truck and the willys gasser are both from jury duty! :)
yaaa im nervous and stoked at the same time ! im freakin out lol , my stuff on the same wall as all those big name guys i really didnt see that coming ,
charlie is an outstanding artist and im thankful he asked me to contribute

TheFlyingDingo said:
HotRodJen said:
do you think any body here on the board will be willing to do a trade , artwork for rims ?
What kinda rims we talkin?
just decent 26"x 1.75s , coaster 1 speed , front and back rims , 36 spoke etc

Back