Artwork & Pinstriping update! 4/7/11

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i havent been on the board alot so far this year up until recently, ive been doing tons of artwork last year i did take the year off from it and this year ive just been working like crazy pushing myself to do more and to learn more and not just to do pinstriping , so here is what i've been up too ...
first off i had my 1st art showing , had to fill a 30ft wall of all pinstriping pieces
had 1 month notice to do this and i had nothing in stock , the show was in april
811022983_33gKX-M.jpg

819834906_NbuDy-L.jpg
sold
844947484_VGhbd-L.jpg
sold
844947426_uJaDa-L.jpg
sold
844947587_TgfA6-M.jpg
sold
844947373_LNmUM-M.jpg
sold

lola the koi has been very popular so much that even after the orig sold i had to try and recreate it for another customer and might have to do it again ..its not easy recreating the same pinstriping piece lol
844947532_J6tVh-L.jpg
sold

844947188_hq4qf-L.jpg

844946995_K6xX2-L.jpg

Re: Artwork & Pinstriping

Very nice. Amazing work on such big pieces. I really like the Beatnik.

I wish you still lived in Belmar,...it would be easier to get you to paint my bikes(....if I ever finish building them that is).

Awesome stuff!

feuerdog said:
I wish you still lived in Belmar,...it would be easier to get you to paint my bikes(....if I ever finish building them that is).

Awesome stuff!
hahaha i do get down there usually a few times a year this year less then the past bc my car but as soon as she gets a new motor watch out ill be everywhere! and my best bud lives still lives in that area be great to line up a weekend of pinstriping,pedeling,beachin,eating, hahaha

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ALL of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen:

some more pinstriping for ya folks

920511089_PGhns-M.jpg
-sold
920511074_gFo2x-L.jpg
sold

someones helmet i had to do
920510931_RBvFu-M.jpg

920510947_7SH4S-L.jpg

now this is where i started into the whole art world - pencil drawings
grew up loving art and cars which led me to drawing cars which led me to doing photography so i can draw/paint off my own photos ...
last year i took a break from pinstriping i only painted 4 times! , and i didnt do a pencil drawing all last year either

so this year im mixing it up to make up for lost time heres a drawing from a photo i took at the rumblers car show in brooklyn years ago
797539366_gWD2H-L.jpg

thats crazy! amazing work jen! :D

and this year i also decided with all t he photos i take ill use them for more then just pencil drawings so i started doing popart again its been 7 years since i did my last one .
here is a painting from a picture i took of sweet nadine at the round up last year, this is mercury charlies 51 merc done in arcylics
889204854_uxV2Q-L.jpg

these two i did for a art auction to benifit a soilder who lost his life batteling to recover from his wounds from the war ,
the auction did very well we raised over 5g's for the family who wants the money to go to the vetern's hospital
912875950_dAXBt-L.jpg

winning bid on this was $200
905288559_6n2BB-L.jpg

and the winning bid on this was $160
all for a good cause

Back