Artwork & Pinstriping update! 4/7/11

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Artwork & Pinstriping update 7/5

WOW ur work is great ...what a talent !!! i belive those last 2 auction peices should have went 4 way more money ...i mean for that cause ...shoulda been more ...none the less its all for a good cause !!! mike

thanks mike , there were alot of other pieces of artwork there and the way the economy is these days its ruff, but im glad they raised 5gs , no one went over $220 in bidding on a single piece im just glad i had a piece that went as high as it did :)

great work jen and good deed done as well. i think it is great doing panel jams when we can give back. i did the autorama panel jam last year in sacto and it was a lot of fun.

Re: Artwork Pinstriping and more

HotRodJen said:
844949225_ZDzN4-L.jpg

i really like this one. with the simple outlines of the ladies. what kind of brush did you use on the ladies? worn quill? is that 1 shot on the background too

thesuicideride said:
HotRodJen said:

i really like this one. with the simple outlines of the ladies. what kind of brush did you use on the ladies? worn quill? is that 1 shot on the background too
thank ya , i used a 00 green wrap mack for the whole thing, and the back ground is arcyclic

HotRodJen said:
thesuicideride said:
HotRodJen said:

thank ya , i used a 00 green wrap mack for the whole thing, and the back ground is arcyclic

skillz 8)

Very nice work, Jen, brain boggling like some of the work. The pc with green background,not symetrical, an effort
for "shading " ? Just the 1 pc I noticed, dark areas on right side.
Pinstriping is something I'd like to learn but work in the way, so I bang out a bike once in awhile. Take care.

wow, nice work! I've always wanted to have the skills to pinstripe. One may be able to learn the technical skills, but the design work is way harder.

Wow! You do amazing work Jen. I'm in total awe of those skulls on the 1st page. Very original.

AirBoston said:
wow, nice work! I've always wanted to have the skills to pinstripe. One may be able to learn the technical skills, but the design work is way harder.
i see your a airbrush artist my hats off to you! that feild i have never gotten into other then doing one color on model cars when i was little

thesuicideride said:
HotRodJen said:

^^^
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang! :mrgreen:
that one was fun b/c its on plexi and its a big piece so i soaked alot of paper towls with alcohol and layed them underneith .. the fumes man oh man lol

HotRodJen said:
the extra large tikis have been really hot lately takes forever to do them
1059161517_i47GD-L.jpg

[/img]

wow jen! wow! that is crazy AwesomE :shock: ! i dont think i have the pactience for somethin of that size. its increadable! how many colors? and how much?

that would probly take me 20 hours hahah. i paint slow...

thesuicideride said:
HotRodJen said:
the extra large tikis have been really hot lately takes forever to do them
1059161517_i47GD-L.jpg

[/img]

wow jen! wow! that is crazy AwesomE :shock: ! i dont think i have the pactience for somethin of that size. its increadable! how many colors? and how much?

that would probly take me 20 hours hahah. i paint slow...

that one had 4 colors, and that one was $250 , then a tip on top of that i was stoked , took along time
the one with the cream background was actually bigger and had 5 colors and i played with fading on that one . drove me insane

Re: Artwork & Pinstriping update! 2/2/11

theyre so intricate and amazing! love how some of the lines touch top and bottom. so niiiiiiiiiiiice! there needs to be a drooling smiley face... 8)

Re: Artwork & Pinstriping update! 2/2/11

thesuicideride said:
theyre so intricate and amazing! love how some of the lines touch top and bottom. so niiiiiiiiiiiice! there needs to be a drooling smiley face... 8)
hahaha thanks ! :) id be the one using the drooling smilie all the time theres so many awesome bikes on here , and parts lol

Back