a new US

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lost 3 since the 17th (269lbs) basically Ive done nothing different except when we ran out of soda at the house I didnt run out to get anymore :mrgreen:

I haven't had any kind of soda since around x-mas, can't really remember what it tastes like :( I miss it.

WHOA!.Sat. 27th....255lbs. (eight in total). Instead of shoveling food, I've been shoveling SNOW! HEAVY, WET snow.............I gots a new motto: As long as GOD makes snow, and Ace sells shovels...We don't need no stinkin gyms.

I havent had a chance to work out or do anything...I did something to my back about a month or two ago. Ive been doing a little here and there, but my back stars hurting, and then there goes my leg.

still pretty cold around here so i bought a trainer on sale, figured it was better than dragging in an exercise bike that would just get hauled out a year later anyway. just hope it doesnt make too much noise when the kids trying to sleep though... should done some more homework :mrgreen:

March 3rd, 196lbs. Got bbq ribs cooking for dinner tonight, gonna have to hit the treadmill hard tomorrow :wink:

March 5th........252. Retired last year, gained 13.......Started a part time job, last week, down eleven lbs.

5'11" and 180. im not exactly shooting for losing weight, just toning down and getting a little stronger(im a bit on the scrawny side when it comes to muscle :roll:) but hey, maybe i will end up lighter. gonna bike ride everywhere, even over to friends houses that are 16 miles away. 8)

Back