a new US

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thatismytruck said:
I was good today!! so far. No breakfast

At least have a banana. I keep apples and oranges around to ward off those hunger pains, works for me :D

Ive been eating those supposedly "healthy" frozen lunches, anywhere from 200 to 400 calories... seems to be doing the trick

Hooch said:
I would say Fridays as the weekends can always be bad and bad numbers mean bad motivation :)
Fridays sound good to me.

Fri, Feb 19 weigh in............
I'm leaving for Vegas in about an hour to meet up w/ friends. I don't really gamble so I imagine its going to be alot of food & drink :lol:
Not really good for watching calories. :shock:
IMG_0278.jpg

I have been planning on dropping a few pounderoonies...Just to get my health better, not to look good... :mrgreen:

Soda was probably killing me
I used to drink at least 2 cans/bottles a day...
And it was diet...i liked the taste more

I couldnt urinate, that happend twice
I quit the second time i went to the hospital because apparently the pop could have given me urinary tract infection.
Ive actually been dreaming about pop...I have not had it for at least 4 months

Oh well...Ill be back on it as soon as i go to the urologist i bet.
Ive been drinking lots of water and juice...A little tea here and there...No cabonation

Im also off fast food. I havent had white castle in at least a year...
I havent gone to a fast food place in at least 3 months.
For some reason 5 years ago i made a vow never to eat mcdonalds again...I get queasy when i smell it now

Dingo, sounds like you had a scare! That's what gets most of us motivated. It also sounds like you've taken some "positive" steps to better your health. Keep it up.

Feb 19......STILL 263. :cry:

didn't weigh in this morning. I'll post up tomorrow's weight. This is helping guys. A vendor dropped off the most awesome looking donuts today. I didn't have any.

I'm gonna wear a "body girdle" at Dudley, Sunday. Just in case anyone takes pics. I'll look thinner......Skip ya got a spare one?

havent hit the scale yet, but i know theres no improvement to report yet, today was the first day i didnt eat like usual :lol:

KOTA said:
I'm gonna wear a "body girdle" at Dudley, Sunday. Just in case anyone takes pics. I'll look thinner......Skip ya got a spare one?

:lol:

283 this morning after my morning constitutional. Tim will be here later today with some adult beverages, so Sunday doesn't look too good. :wink: I'll make it up thiw week though.

No special diet. I used the Zone Diet several years ago. worked awesome. I got in good shape too. When life gets hard though I tend to eat comfort food. lots of it. I will incorporate my Zone knowledge into my diet of just eating significantly less and getting some exercise.

I guess Wednesdays will be my check in day. Only lost a pound since last week, 198lbs, only 18 to go :) . I've finally gotten down to 8 minute miles on the treadmill, pretty stoked about that :D

Feb. 26...259lbs.......I'll take it, 4lbs.

Back