Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. 0

new-to-me saddle

That saddle looks similar to the one that I had on my Schwinn Heavy Duty. Like an idiot I threw mine away. (it was before I discovered rat bikes) I replaced that classic seat with a Walmart grade seat. :( :oops:
  2. 0

Super bowl Menu

My menu for the big game consist of Pizza Nachos Hot wings Veggies Sam Adams What kind of spread are you guys planning? :) :D
  3. 0

Dilema

I can’t help but notice the ceiling fan. Wouldn’t it be cool if he picked the guy into the fan? Now that would have made things interesting. Reminds me of that scene in Indiana Jones. ALL JOKES ASIDE I'M GLAD IT TURNED OUT WELL.
  4. 0

Specialized Armadillo Tires

Where did you find them so cheap? I bought mine about a year ago. I actually had them in my garage and I forgot about them.
  5. 0

82nd Airborne on bike

I bet he wasnt having as much fun as we might think. Those NVGs have no depth preception. You wouldnt be able to spot any ruts, holes or ditches.
  6. 0

I bought mine for $30 a piece and they make my old yellow "Heavy Duty" cruiser look better. They also ride well. I do think I will consider the brush on bedliner when on my other tires.
  7. 0

Has anyone tried them yet? They are supposed to be puncture resistant.
  8. 0

Shipping woes. They ruined a 20s Elgin!

I worked part time loading trucks for UPS as a kid and you wouldn’t believe what it is like to load a truck. First they assign you about 3 trucks and then everything comes down a conveyer system. You have to run back and forth loading everything in a tight brick wall fashion and if you slow...
  9. 0

Noob from Alabama

I am just south of Birmingham. In the Helena area.
  10. 0

Huffy Thunder Road pic! Anyone else have one of these?

I do not have a pic but I had a Huffy Bandit. It looked like a Trans Am. It was black with gold rims and gold stripes and these funky leveled fenders. Even the tires had big triangle shaped treads Very similar to the bikes pictured. I have to say it wasnt the coolest bike in 77 but I rode it...
  11. 0

SCREEN NAME MEANINGS

My name came from my 2008 Tacoma TRD. I love that truck!
  12. 0

85 GT MACH ONE (FINISHED 2-21-09)

Re: 85 GT MACH ONE I have what I think is an 86 Mach One with a metallic blue/gray color scheme. (with a few red lines) Did every year have a different color or could you choose from a variety? I will try to post pics later.
  13. 0

Noob from Alabama

Hello everyone I am a long time lurker and 1st time caller so to speak. I have enjoyed viewing everyone’s work and I have even learned a couple of things. I wouldn’t say I have any rat bikes but I do appreciate seeing them. I currently own 85 Schwinn Heavy Duty which I have turned into a...
Back