Noob from Alabama

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone I am a long time lurker and 1st time caller so to speak. I have enjoyed viewing everyone’s work and I have even learned a couple of things. I wouldn’t say I have any rat bikes but I do appreciate seeing them.

I currently own

85 Schwinn Heavy Duty which I have turned into a Cruiser/Clunker
86? GT Mach one
07 Diamondback Mr. Lucky 24
93 Cannondale M300 (which I am thinking single speed)

I do not ride as much as I would like but I do ride with my sons and occasionally go to the BMX track. I didn’t really get an interest in bikes until last year at 38yrs old. I don’t know why but why question a good thing.

Welcome to the site! I have kind of made this place my home as well even though I'm a big road bike fan too. We all have our reasons for being here, but maybe the biggest is the fact that everyone is so friendly and helpful.

Anyhow, glad to have you!

Welcome, and yeah its funny how interests change I ended up buying a Walmart Stingray a year ago and it fueled a fire, I ended up pulling my 81 Cruiser 5 off the hangers redid everything and now at 44 I have at least 12 bikes that are riders and 140 projects. :shock: Be afraid, be very afraid. :p

howdy welcome to rat rod bikes why dont you post some pictures of your bikes i would like to see a picture of your schwinn clunker cruiser

Back