Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. primersfiner

Another Texas rider!

welcome
  2. primersfiner

BB-Guns

i tell you what to get is a daisy powerline riffle. its a pellet gun air powered. i probably wouldnt shoot him with it though lol. it is deathly leathel for 300 yards lol
  3. primersfiner

TYPHOON REMIXED

i sent you a pm on the gt neck
  4. primersfiner

TYPHOON REMIXED

i have a gt ill get rid of
  5. primersfiner

hey newcomer from madison heights michigan

hi my new friend im friends with ricky too but i dont live in michagan
  6. primersfiner

rear wheel

i just got a mountain bike rear wheel for free with the multiple speed rear cog. i was wondering if i could turn it into a single speed rear cog?
  7. primersfiner

board trackers

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Indian-Boar ... dZViewItem :mrgreen:
  8. primersfiner

wheel help

im a kind of person that does before asking lol. im just going to study the patern of a different wheel and just do it
  9. primersfiner

wheel help

i recently got a brand new shimino type d hub given to me to replace an old hum in my rim. ive completly removed all the spokes and im in the process of painting everything. now for my question how hard is it to lace a wheel and what steps do i need to follow? is there any set way of laceing a...
  10. primersfiner

my art work

ive been practicing pinstriping and hotrod art for over a year now and this is some of the first respectable work i hve done. my dad is building a 36 ford so he wanted me to put ratfink on the glove box door. enough with words heres the door sorry about the glasre but here is the outline i...
  11. primersfiner

Musclebikes

now its time for me to go out to find a muscle bike thanks guys lol
  12. primersfiner

Logo help

i like the first one
  13. primersfiner

Cool rat rods at a car show tonight!

they are a devel lense and you can get blue dots for eyes or red dots for eyes. i had a set then my frend asked for them and i gave them to him
  14. primersfiner

Show us them cars!

my 66 buick lesabre two door hard top, its got a 350 pushin over 300 horses, 400 turbo with 1800 stal, rack and pinion stearing, set of polishe aluminum wheels. its my pride and joy its long and low
  15. primersfiner

ok ill go take some pics
  16. primersfiner

LOWRIDER car w/ a 4x4 lift kit??

i think it is stupid to do that
  17. primersfiner

they get old fast everybody paints a car or truck flatblack and put red wheels and they think they have a rat......wrong :roll:
  18. primersfiner

thank god there was only one set of red wheels there :wink:
  19. primersfiner

fun moment in a vintage car this mornning

im rollin with a single resivoir mastercylinder, we had a 51 plymouth a few years back and the master cylinde went out in the middle of traffic so my dad wips it into the middle school parking lot at 55 :shock:
  20. primersfiner

Howdy from Sunny Minnesota

welcome to rat bikes
Back