BB-Guns

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone tell me a good quality name of a c02 bb gun? Im looking to get one. Im sick of my so called "friend" shooting me with his.

bb or airsoft? i suggest getting a spring action or a good quality electric one, but be careful because electric tend to be made very cheaply so do your research. and don't buy the mini guns or "shorties"

i tell you what to get is a daisy powerline riffle. its a pellet gun air powered. i probably wouldnt shoot him with it though lol. it is deathly leathel for 300 yards lol

gotta crossman pump action single shot air pistol with a 10 inch barrel for pellets only that shoots 800 psi, also gotta crossman co2 cart. pistol with an 8 round "speed" clip (emptys in no time) that shoots BB's and pellets at 500 psi. you get bout 50 shots outta a co2 cartridge before the shots start sputterin out. my brothers had a couple airsoft/daisy pistols. they will break the skin within 20', had to dig a couple out before. dont know the psi rating on em tho. dont recommend shootin people either. :wink: youll shoot your eye out !!!

ricksterr1221 said:
Can someone tell me a good quality name of a c02 bb gun? Im looking to get one. Im sick of my so called "friend" shooting me with his.

You guys ever hear of paintball?

Dennis

Rat Rod said:
Invite him over for some Campbell's soup and a potato. :lol:

HE WAS THE ONE DRINKING THE SLIMFAST! And i got him back today, i got dereks redrider, pumped it like 90 times, and said, So u still wanna shoot me he pulled out his springloaded pos and i shot him in the leg, broke the skin :) Were cool now he wont shoot me again. i also shot A BUNCH OF STUFF.

Oh and there not little kids nextdoor the kids like 20 he dont use them no more so yeah.

hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

An internet study in escalating gun violence…

be careful out there...

tomb said:
i also shot out like 4 streetlights, I was practicing shooting childs toys in dereks neighbors yard, I shot out the kids tonka dumptruck windows lol!

again, not something i would be broadcasting across the internet...
:?
be careful out there...

I guess your right.

Nope, derek already did. lol Im cool with his neighbors now. I went over there and talked with her for like 2 hours. She likes me now but hates derek and mike ....

Back