hey newcomer from madison heights michigan

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello My name is Tyler. And my goodfriend Ricky or as you might know him ricksterr1221. This year he's really gotton me into old cruiser bikes. And I would like to come on here a be with other people who have the same intrest in old cruisers like I do. Hope to talk to some of you guys soon. :)

Welcome Madscouts, it's nice to get some more mitten men on the board! The Canucks were starting to take over! :lol:

Maybe you can get to a few of our rides! Check out the events section of the board for some of the rides coming up! If you want to drag the Ricksterr along, feel free. We can always use him for a speed bump if he's in the way! :mrgreen:

Chainsaw

Lol Im more than a handful, and chainy, Im no speedbump I leave him in the dust all the time. :mrgreen: Lol

Kev is my HOME BOYYYE!!
Lol

If any of yall remember the dragbike, That will be tylers, We gotta find rims for it... Im gonna teach him the basics and let em build it, He needs 2 get his hands dirty. lol

Oh and steve, Thanks for the compliments on my MAD SKILLS!

Hey people, Me and Tyler were hanging out, I took some pics. Check em. Oh and i got a pic of his super badash hog!
DSCF1605.jpg

DSCF1606.jpg

Back