Worksman *update*

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i say so because i know so? U wanna know how i cracked it?

Well you know what mr.new_dharma, im going to tell you anyway, I was behind this old closed up shop by my house and i made a jump out of pallots. And i landed wrong IT cracked.

come on buddy! is this thing done yet. :D

ricksterr1221 said:
Well you know what mr.new_dharma, im going to tell you anyway, I was behind this old closed up shop by my house and i made a jump out of pallots. And i landed wrong IT cracked.

Careful which Bridges you Build Ricky...
and which one's you Burn.

I thought I'd tell you anyways. :wink:

I try not to burn any bridges with any body, It just seems to happen.

ricksterr1221 said:

PLEASE tell me you got this on video...

emanon said:
ricksterr1221 said:

PLEASE tell me you got this on video...

Nope sorry ha ha, Wish i did to. It was funny.

nogoodnic42 said:
Hey if you guys from D-town come accross a stash of Worksmans cheap, grab me one or two. I will come down to pick it up....Kelly

I did just see a Worksman 2 wheeler for $125 in a LBS. It was a girls' frame, but in VG cond. w/2" pnuematic tires & fat fenders. I bet you want the guy's straightbar frame (me too).

emanon was that at that east side cycles? The 1 on van dyke? if so i seen it 2.

emanon said:
nogoodnic42 said:
Hey if you guys from D-town come accross a stash of Worksmans cheap, grab me one or two. I will come down to pick it up....Kelly

I did just see a Worksman 2 wheeler for $125 in a LBS. It was a girls' frame, but in VG cond. w/2" pnuematic tires & fat fenders. I bet you want the guy's straightbar frame (me too).
Yeah, motors don't mount well on chick bikes. Thanks for lookin out...Kelly

Back