Worksman *update*

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You man Workman, Or womans? i want a Workmans bike the 1 with the straightbar frame.. Yeah sweet men.

I think it's a bike made by this guy:
worman.jpg

A hint for interested locals. If you live in Washington state in the Puget Sound area, the Boeing surplus store in Kent usually has 3 or 4 Workmans for sale on any given day.

culturevirus said:
A hint for interested locals. If you live in Washington state in the Puget Sound area, the Boeing surplus store in Kent usually has 3 or 4 Workmans for sale on any given day.

We have a Boeing (now Spirit) surplus store here. Never even thought to check them out for bikes.

culturevirus said:

culturevirus..
thanks for the Tip..
I'll be cruising down to "The Emerald City" for a Worksman Run
for sure now!

.......and, great looking worksman,
those are some seriously knobie tires.
good score,
Kev.

yeah kev, they do good burnouts too and THERE LIKE BULLET PROOF! I got ww ones on my spitfire, not even a baldspot after all them burnouts lol. Squeel like piggys 2.

Finally I was able to get all the gunk out of the wheels! Took a long time but worth it. I primed and painted the rear wheel.

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

This is how it looks like with the paint.
IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

I was going to use automotive paint but I stuck with the can because if they would get scratched, I can easily repaint it and not worry about color matching.

Back