Who's in?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Guys, I’m afraid I am going to be out of the race until after Christmas.

It’s gonna take me that long to put my car back together. I also need to do some suspension work on my truck.

I haven’t really had the time to even comment on all the bikes from the current build-off, and there were certainly some gorgeous ones.

In any event, I will try to keep up with the major goings-on around here.

I will have to see if I have anything for a muscle bike probably have something for a Frame would need everything else though.
Brian,I've got bars, grips,cranks, pedals, a semi-banana saddle, tires, etc that could work for a muscle build if you're interested. Send me a note.

I will have to see if I have anything for a muscle bike probably have something for a Frame would need everything else though.
I'm going to list a lot of muscle bike parts for sale this weekend. I'm sure I have everything you don't need, and nothing of what you do.

Awaiting sellers Details, hope to pick it up tomorrow, probs a 2hr turn around but it'll be a nice drive!....$25,
Looks to have motorcycle forks but the rest looks stingray! rear wheel will be worth the trip alone as will the mini "lady Finger" banana seat!
Not that i'll use this in the build off but some of it will!
Screenshot 2023-08-17 at 12.31.55 pm.png

Waaaaa...Waaaaaa...Waaaaa, :mad:im kicking myself, I was out the shed working on that stupid bike...I missed his call by 2 hrs, completely forgot!
I smell a rat.... I rekon the price was a more than advertised. as in ya turn up and .."Oh there was a printing error". when I replied this morning I asked really nicely can he confirm the $25 price tag!...that was the last I heard, we'd already agreed to purchase, I was waiting for his adress!

Screenshot 2023-08-17 at 4.41.18 pm.png

Waaaaa...Waaaaaa...Waaaaa, :mad:im kicking myself, I was out the shed working on that stupid bike...I missed his call by 2 hrs, completely forgot!
I smell a rat.... I rekon the price was a more than advertised. as in ya turn up and .."Oh there was a printing error". when I replied this morning I asked really nicely can he confirm the $25 price tag!...that was the last I heard, we'd already agreed to purchase, I was waiting for his adress!

View attachment 245869
I've seen this more times than I can count

Latest posts

Back