Who's in?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve got a class 2 on the broiler. I hit some snags today. Turns out this thing has an aluminum frame and swing arm.
IMG_0357.jpeg

I can’t weld that so I’m redirecting
IMG_0365.jpeg

Hopefully I’ll be far enough along to start my build thread tomorrow. It’s been raining all day which doesn’t help the situation.
IMG_0366.jpeg

Hmmmm, Big tire, little tire ,,,,,, Got that in spades!!!
Just need apes and/or nanner seat :D

1696354079822.png

Wheelies aren't in the rules, but I am sure if I try to ride this I will easily do a reverse wheelie. :D
I missed that the front tire has to be smaller than the rear. I can still meet the 2 out of 3 rule by putting apes AND a nanner on it. :D

Wheelies aren't in the rules, but I am sure if I try to ride this I will easily do a reverse wheelie. :D
I missed that the front tire has to be smaller than the rear. I can still meet the 2 out of 3 rule by putting apes AND a nanner on it. :D
Do it.. need one heck of a sissybar

There are lots and lots of things not written in the rules which people consider when they vote. FYI, the lack of a polo/banana seat of some type on a muscle bike would immediately lose my vote.

A stoppie is not a reverse wheelie. Totally different animals.

Most bikes will not do a reverse wheelie because you cannot pedal the front wheel backwards. There the pennyfarthing would be king. (Please post a video!)

Muscle bikes can do a stoppie, sometimes, (Not mine, because to me a muscle bike does not have a front brake) but none of them can do a reverse wheelie. (A wheel stand while going in reverse.**)

And by that I mean a power wheelie, done by pushing the petals. Not just someone yanking the bike up off the ground physically like a BMX rider.

Now, on the pennyfarthing you don’t dare do a stoppie! (Or as we call it around here an oldbiscuit. ;) )

Otherwise, someone please show me a picture of a muscle bike that is not wheelie-capable.

There may not be anything about this in the official rules, but it will certainly affect the way I vote.

** There are front wheel drive cars that can do a real reverse wheelie. I’ve seen it at the autocross track, although admittedly it was a custom built car.

I need one of those in my kitchen be handy when the kids think it's funny to put my sugarcrisp on the top shelf.
There’s a show on YouTube called Abandoned and Forgotten Places, where this guy goes into old mines and caves. On one show he took a ladder like that and I was amazed that it wasn’t the most wobbly POS. He only did that one time in 100 shows.

Back