Walmart FatBikes?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
illMATTic said:
I wonder if that one on Ebay is the red color that is available? Maybe the photo is off?

There's all kinds of wrong going on with his photo. Wait until they show up in the store or until someone here who ordered the red one takes a better photo.

ZygoteLittle said:
However, when I attend Rat Rod events, everybody has a smile on their face – no winners or losers, just camaraderie with a common interest – kynd’a puts a smile on your face doesn’t it! :)

So very true. :D

The lycra/MTB guys lack many of the soulful attributes that are certainly displayed consistently on this forum, among them true creativity and artistic ingenuity.

Of course, not all of them are stuffy. Our own Bighit is over on MTB. I like this response that someone posted when BH mentioned a few of his cruiser buddies had ordered these bikes.

bighit I'm waiting to see what you and your pals come up with on these. MTB, I doubt it but the nana seat, apes and skulls versions are gonna be sweet

Thanks for finding that Tank. I like it more and more.
He says that it has a 1 1/8 ht
He also says it is aluminum , I wonder if it is or not.

Pretty good review.
THIS IS GONNA BE FUN!!!!!!

Check out these shots from the review (http://rideonpurpose.blogspot.co.uk/201 ... beast.html)

DSC_0433.jpg

DSC_0434.jpg

DSC_0435.jpg

DSC_0436.jpg

DSC_0437.jpg

DSC_0438.jpg

DSC_0443.jpg

Rat Rod said:

I know! If Walmart had a couple of these photos on their site, these would sell even quicker.

kingfish254 said:
Thanks for finding that Tank. I like it more and more.
He says that it has a 1 1/8 ht
He also says it is aluminum , I wonder if it is or not.

Pretty good review.
THIS IS GONNA BE FUN!!!!!!

Check out these shots

DSC_0436.jpg

Those spokes and hubs look so wimpy compared to the size of the rims and tires.

also, that dropout is THIN. Guaranteed steel. My aluminum Spyder's dropouts are 5/16" thick, and have adjusting screws. Id bet its a steel bike. Hard to believe its 47 pounds. My aluminum bike is 40

Voyager Al said:
also, that dropout is THIN. Guaranteed steel. My aluminum Spyder's dropouts are 5/16" thick, and have adjusting screws. Id bet its a steel bike. Hard to believe its 47 pounds. My aluminum bike is 40

I am pretty sure that it is steel too. There was a guy on mtbr that called Mongoose and they said it was steel.

I wonder what it would look like with apes, a sissy bar, and this seat????

ChopperSeatWP_001441.jpg

DSC_0433.jpg

Wheels look pretty weak.for 200.00 I'd build my own and still have change to get a beer or three , but I can weld and fabricate. I just tired of supporting Chinese rip offs.but hey it's just my opinion.carry on.

Oh btw it's steel.easy to tell by the way it's fabricated and welded.chinese steel extra weak.lol

Back