BO15 WAHA-SEDB-3 (TRIKE-TOR...2nd Place)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck!
Thanks! Finally today I’m seeing apparent valid tracking info after the phony shipping notice 12 days ago.
That's a negative feedback situation in my book
Yah, they have over 50 negatives in the last month, at least a couple of K more positives though. I’ve had late shipping before but, not all the BS deceptive customer service excuses.

I don't know how many hours I spent behind one of the David Bradley's as a kid. When the garden was low/young we could use it instead of the hoe and our hands to weed the corn/potatoes/carrots etc. We had discs, spring-tooth, as well as the furrow attachments.

Cool Build. Coming along great. That road runner fits in well.
There must have been a lot of them sold and still a bunch of survivors. Like a Swiss Army knife in versatility, I think my uncle had one. I just remember trying to push one of those one wheel garden cultivators through the garden.
DUDE THIS BIKE IS PHENOMENAL!! THAT BIRD ON THE HOOD IS EPIC...GTB!! STAY SAFE. PEACE

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk
Hey thanks, now it’s Mopar inspired.
A hand crank starting handle would look cool on the front of the hood but the extra weight might make popping wheelies harder.
Some else mentioned the crank a while back. My original thought was a light or Horn for the hole. I’ve look around some for an old crank but so far stuff I’ve seen is too big or too small. I suppose I could bend one up. We’ll see.
Wheelies out of realm of possibilities, maybe endos...

Last month there was an item that a FB seller shipped me from from Kansas to Savannah, GA. USPS decided to route it through Rochester, NY, then down to Jacksonville, FL, then here. I think the shipping companies have the Rona.

My post office is about 20 miles from Raleigh. Several times now once a package gets to Raleigh they send it 2 hours west to Greensboro then back to Raleigh the next day to rest a day or two before sending it to my post office.

Had one package from NY layover in New Jersey for the weekend before finally getting to Raleigh.

Woo hoo

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

A couple of simple things today. I painted the chainguard and cleaned up the replacement chainring. Later I removed the chain and current crank assembly. Cleaned up some parts and swiped out the Murray chainring. Maybe a little more Sears heritage. Bottom bracket re-assembly on Friday if it doesn’t rain.
3275811b69297049d7296b0374a2e961.jpg

9da03958cc1be85a500be90ecd2aff82.jpg

You could always cut one of the arms of an old crankset to use as a engine turning crank... if you have a trash frame....maybe use the bottom bracket and have it spin! Hahahahaha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could always cut one of the arms of an old crankset to use as a engine turning crank... if you have a trash frame....maybe use the bottom bracket and have it spin! Hahahahaha!

Yes!!! That is a killer idea.

Picked up an old 5$ meat grinder today for the handle. Not quite the crank idea but may work out.
Also thought about using a propeller but not sure I’d get it going fast enough to get it spinning.

Meat grinder...patented 1897 New Great Britain, Conn. USA.
1f9bb67f5411b86a8447272cb6961352.jpg

ad206622b9c75f323e54c483280e6b9e.jpg

168e2b58ddb000247fa6765df452b277.jpg

And handle hanging loose...
f49d2d80f7a382fd9623f2b5f7ca6191.jpg

Last edited:
Handle mounted, may not be final. Added a bezel for the road runner hood jockey.
e2dc45d22cdb63653d0ceea0bb4dbe4c.jpg

45b2f1cf5efd17dd8b6772a89c85ca68.jpg

d5a8f46355a8f54917f2cd1837bcdc61.jpg

a275ac2a6967f9c7952a66229012a7a8.jpg

YES YES and YES!!! Love the meat grinder starter crank!!!!

Comment from eBay tire seller.

“With any luck you will see the tire within the week and within 3-4 days of the original delivery estimate!”

With any luck...

So much for “With any luck”, no tire this week. Tracking says “arriving late”, imagine that.

Maybe rat-ify the washer a little bit, and I like both of the 'new' *cough cough* additions.

The crank is cool!

Just me I'm sure, but I like the road runner hood jockey better without the washer. Not a deal breaker though.:)
The washer was a sorta test fit see below.
Maybe rat-ify the washer a little bit, and I like both of the 'new' *cough cough* additions.

When I picked up the food/meat grinder for the handle I saw an old flange plate for an antennae. I think it would have worked good for a bezel for the roadrunner. The price tag was upside down and everything thing else in the case was priced high. So I passed on even looking at it. I’m assuming it was probably marked 30$ or so.

Similar to this one...
71330ca5c2868a8f09929b021e325085.jpg

Last edited:
Back