The Indiana Blackout

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am guessing we won't here from Mark for a few days. 220,000 with out power and multiple twisters in Indiana. Hopefully he weathers the storm okay.

Man that sucks. I too hope he is alright. I know he got his frame , wonder if he can put it together in the dark. :shock: :shock:

Hey Guys.................GOT IT!!!! :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D
I intercepted it at work from the UPS guy :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Didnt open it until I got home, (an hour later than usual and after a bad work meeting) :|
She's a Beaut!!!!!!!!!!! The paint didnt fare too well though, no biggie. Definately the Coolest thing in my garage!!
Unc, your work is better in person than thru pics...Truely a piece of art!!! I'm in AWE!!!
I have to wait till Thurs. for 3" tubes to come in..may build it up w/2.125's, for now....storms are on the way so I may be knocked off line for awhile. If it gets too bad, I'll build it up
in the basement where it'll be safe (the bike)!!!!! :D

I guess the bars rattled around inside. I tried. I can send you some sandpaper if you need it. :wink:
You know I have never used a 3'' tube. I always stick a regular 26x2.125 in mine and I haven't had a problem yet.

Not your fault UNC.!!!!!!!
The box was pretty beat up on the outside. I think UPS is anger management for delivery guys!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I DO have regular tubes somewhere..........

Uncle Stretch said:
You will have to admit ...thats funny. You get a frame called the Indiana Blackout and then have storms where your lights are flickering. :lol:
So all 200,000 can blame you for their lights going out? :wink: :wink:

well I built her up and took a spin. Shes a Beast!!!! The way its set up is perfect!!! 8) :D
Uncle Stretch is a Genius!!!!
008.jpg

006.jpg

it'll get better parts soon.... :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back