The Indiana Blackout

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 10/26/2010. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love the way the bars and the first two top tubes all have a graduated orientation and a shared intersecting point.

This is a wonderful look. You have done us proud.

Cool! You know what dosnt make sense though, those people who put the seat so far back that its basically rubbing the wheels and then put 2 foot apehangers leaning off the front. How can they drive that?! ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO READ THIS AND AGREE WITH ME SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE!

Bikeguy7497 said:
Cool! You know what dosnt make sense though, those people who put the seat so far back that its basically rubbing the wheels and then put 2 foot apehangers leaning off the front. How can they drive that?! ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO READ THIS AND AGREE WITH ME SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE!

Sorry I'm just confused. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Thanks , It should be getting to MarkM's house tomorrow...we will all have to look for it in the fresh find section. :lol:

Nope just an old frame and some weird bars. The anticipation seems to make him happy though. :lol:

Your package has been delivered. To view Proof of Delivery, please select the link.
Tracking Information

Tracking Number:

Delivered
UPS has delivered the shipment.

Residential deliveries that do not require a signature may be left in a safe place, out of sight and out of weather, at the driver's discretion. This could include the front porch, side door, back porch, or garage area. If you have instructed the driver to leave the shipment with a neighbor or leasing office, this would be noted on a yellow UPS InfoNotice left by the driver.

Delivered
Delivered On:
10/26/2010 10:03 A.M.
Delivered To:
LA PORTE, IN, US
Shipped/Billed On:
10/21/2010
Type:
Package
Service:
GROUND
Weight:
35.00 Lbs

I´m jealous :oops:
GREAT LOOKING BIKE! CONGRATS to the builder, and the lucky owner...

So Uncle, how is my frame going to look like? :lol:

Latest posts

Back