Sin Nombre

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice Bug! I had a 58 and a 70. I like how your build is going. Ground up is pretty crazy and this one is looking good. And the front forks is pretty sweet.

Nice Bug! I had a 58 and a 70. I like how your build is going. Ground up is pretty crazy and this one is looking good. And the front forks is pretty sweet.
Thanks Moisstink
I've had a 74, 77 and now this 69. Had her now for over 10 years doesn't even seem that long ago is was waist deep in rust. As for my build today that frame was more then I expected but am so very happy on how it came out.

So I see some bike are now done. I'm liking what I see and they have just started to come in. This is the last minute push I need to get my ride done. Good luck to those that are still fighting the died line.

So I see some bike are now done. I'm liking what I see and they have just started to come in. This is the last minute push I need to get my ride done. Good luck to those that are still fighting the died line.

With less than 3 weeks to go, it's time for everyone to crank it up to "11"!

This is the really exciting bit, specially if you have been following along your early "favourites" and are not sure they are going to make it!

Luke.

after the head light is done all the pieces to the puzzle will be put together in the next 2 day. talk about last minute:13::13:

I KNEW IT WAS GOING TO BE CLOSE JUST NOT THIS CLOSE. I just ran out of time.:( but her it its hope you all like it as much as I enjoyed building it. Bonnie N Clyde Ride Again.:rockout:

Latest posts

Back