Sin Nombre

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seats look to be in scale with frame structure.

I think so to. Just thinking i need to find somthing more 1930's to go with the build. More digging but its a good plan B right now.

I'm loving the tractor seats
Wish I could have one on my trike they just cost to much :)
Looking really good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Need a 2 inch l.D tubing to fab the cranck / peddle. My local metal yard only has 2 inch pipe wich is way to thick. I could get two donor bikes but im trying to stay away from that. Does anybody knows of a website that offers bike tubing?

Trying to figure out how to add my pin...

Just select the "Additions" menu in the top left and choose "Add Marker - Simple"

Need a 2 inch l.D tubing to fab the cranck / peddle. My local metal yard only has 2 inch pipe wich is way to thick. I could get two donor bikes but im trying to stay away from that. Does anybody knows of a website that offers bike tubing?

Been gone for a lil bit but I'm back. haven't stopped working on the trike, in fact besides working that's all I do. So with that said you would think I'm done....but sad to say I'm not But in better news the frame is done. Two months it took but she is all squared up and ready for paint.
Now that i have some time on my hands ill play catch up with my photos.

working on a leaf spring front end. It took some time but its coming along strong. this is what i stared with...

so now that we are all caught up what do you guys and gals think? Im going to put her all together and give it a test run before i throw on the paint. This will give me a chance to test out the front forks.

someone gave me a link to get the parts i needed but it looks like they deleted it..HMMMM???? But thanks again they came in and worked like a charm

That is one wild fork!!!

Latest posts

Back