Sin Nombre

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, been trying to figure your build direction on this one. Almost looks like one of those early style 3 wheel golf carts.
you and me both...i need to wrap up the frame quickly in order to find some kind of direction. once i have a foundation on witch to build off of I hope it starts to come together.

What you loaded already looks to be neat and workmanlike.
Do you have any ideas of styles of bike or trike you like already to prompt the rest of your frame?

Not yet thats the biggest hold up. Need to find a deriction in order to know where to take the frame. Its been a month I need to put in work soon.

So here i was think of a concept for the trike and it came to me, its a two seater and who would you wont riding with you more then anyone else? answer YOU RIDE OR DIE CHICK aka Bonnie and Clyde. To top it off its been 80 years this May that they came to there bloody demise. So with concept in hand i went to work.

Last edited:

first things first whent to the locol shooting hole and picked up ammo to incorperat into the trike

thats cool , and should be confortable :) but why are they not inline with the tubes ? the cranks will be offset a little bit on the tubes ?

thats cool , and should be confortable :) but why are they not inline with the tubes ? the cranks will be offset a little bit on the tubes ?
Yes the cranks will be offset a little. The riders wont be lined up with the cranks 100% i don't think / hope its a problem.

Latest posts

Back