Show us them cars!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5434554_zps490956c5.png

565655_zps0c8a79cd.png

1963 vw named peeno

Re: Re:

detroiter60 said:
Love the '55 Chevs,I had a cool Bel-Air wagon,wish I never sold it.Smart move on the loans.

thehazmatguy said:
Multipass... you seem like a guy I could have a beer or two with.

Here's a picture of my bike:

BikeNow.jpg

I just saw the dyno sheet for that thing someplace around here.
102 hp. with a hair over 80 ft/lbs if I remember right.
I also added 954RR brakes and USD forks,
Canadian Firestorm bodywork (a rarity here in Arizona for sure)
and a bunch of other stuff. I almost opted for the VFR,
it sure would be more comfortable.

PICT1774.jpg

And a crowd pleasing picture:

DSC00606.jpg

I sold my Cougar this summer:
Sold.jpg

To buy a 55 chevy.... but I was "encouraged" to pay off my student loans early. My last payment is in a week! YAHOO!!!! (but there are days I wish I had opted for the 55)
b6_1.jpg

bonez said:
Loans were a smart mve indeed, but i woulda kept the cougar. Its one of my dream cars, up to gen.4, then they got to shizzit...

Thanx Will, what do you roll now??
British scene was what got me into cars back in about 97. When i moved back to italy in 04 i brought the sickness with me :)

Wow.. That was a long time ago.

The loan repayment went quckly but it was a bit ugly. I was even selling my old board games on Craigslist to scrape the money up for that! I'm very glad to say I got it done though.

I don't miss the Cougar at all. Although I did see a rough 68 Cougar XR7 with the 6.5 liter and air at a local swap meet that made me think it would be nice to have another one.

My current hot rod is a lot of fun...

PICT6362.jpg

Smokin55.jpg

PICT6147.jpg

The Miata was really fun. I had it for 3 years. The wife hated it. She really likes the Mustang. So I got that going for me.

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
The Miata was really fun. I had it for 3 years. The wife hated it. She really likes the Mustang. So I got that going for me.
Gotta keep the wife happy... :D

Luke.

Here's my cruiser. 65 Dart GT /6.

65DartDriverSide_comp.jpg

My other cruiser...99 Crown Vic HPP model...167K miles and running Great! Sounds good too.

CrownVic.jpg

405929556.jpg

1957 VW
405929131.jpg

1966 Ford F100 (with 66 Columbia)
405872425.jpg

2012 Victory Cross Country

The neighbors say I have too many toys......."YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY TOYS!"

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Nice F-100 and Cross Country! :D I always liked the Cross Roads/Country 8)
I couldn't afford a Harley and settled...but would not even consider a Harley now that I have owned the Victory. The F100 is very similar to my grandfathers old farm truck that I grew up in. Just a note, he is gone now but would definitely not agree with me lowering this one! HAHA

Re:

Rat Rod said:
Well...there must be something in the water down here then....ha ha!

I created the newsletter and also the website for LSPBC back in 99-2002. I'm close friends with Adi Glatz and helped plan many of the events down in Ennis and here in Dallas. It was fun while it lasted, but kiddos and the decision to work in the field of ministry brought income levels to a point that made it hard to justify a $16,000 fun car parked under a cover in the garage. Also....unfortunately, car clubs have a tendency to be full of egos and that got old really quick.

I ended up buying the 97 GS because I wanted a commuter...it's too bad they need the high octane stuff or I might be driving one right now.

Sounds like your GSX is a mean machine!!!

I've owned a few Buicks in my time:

gs1f.jpg

regal11.jpg

stevea1.jpg

I didn't know your into buicks. I'm hardcore buick fan too. I own 70 skylark 2 dr hardtop with 350ci buick when that motor is ready to retired. I have 455ci waiting. My father has 66 gs 401 nailhead.

Back