rELEVENt SETBACK.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
randee-for-prez.jpg

I was going to ask if you had any stops planned for Oregon...but, a day late and dollar short :)

Jason
Yea, I'm in Washington now. Wife almost talked me into going back to my old place in Corvallis, almost.

Ha! I gotta couple friends in corvallis, neither into bikes though....Nice area though overall. Ya need to save some space in your caravan and stop by here long enough to load up!

Ha! I gotta couple friends in corvallis, neither into bikes though....Nice area though overall. Ya need to save some space in your caravan and stop by here long enough to load up!
I'll pick up all the pennies I find along the way and hope for the best.:21:

I just hope a brought a empty trailer! lolololol

Spent a couple days with family in Spokane, got a few new pics.

Spokane in the background.
65aab102344d9e22511d84147db94907.jpg

"Don't push me, cuz I'm close to the edge"
7bbdd5efbe35fc7518cc17b30abc6a25.jpg

So halfway down a 6° grade, on a boardtracker inspired bike.
I see this.
b46548ef1cca39b919ed8c5f754cfdf5.jpg

5 MPH? REALLY?

And finally, holy grail photographic evidence....
7b820770cdd37e61ce849ab271b823ca.jpg

Bigfoot tested, Bigfoot approved.[emoji106]
Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Like the big foot that's a good one [emoji1305]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been trying to find a Bigfoot statue for nearly a week, that cut out was the best thing I saw.
You may have missed a couple during your redwoods portion of the trip. The Trees of Mystery in Klamath, CA, has a couple bigfoots (bigfeet?) as well as Paul Bunyan and Babe :)

I'm in Corvallis right now...as it is where I work :),
Jason

You may have missed a couple during your redwoods portion of the trip. The Trees of Mystery in Klamath, CA, has a couple bigfoots (bigfeet?) as well as Paul Bunyan and Babe :)

I'm in Corvallis right now...as it is where I work :),
Jason
I did see the big statues of Paul and Babe, but not the bigfoots. Yes that's how the plural is.

There's one in the gift shop, and one on a trail. There is one down the street from my local WalMart...as we have a chainsaw artist that has set up shop there :).
Well there's the problem, I didn't go in the gift shop or on a hike; was just a pit stop.
I forget what town you live in, but a chainsaw carved bigfoot would be cool.

So it turns out Yellowstone isn't the most bicycle friendly place in America, atleast not in the tourist areas. But I did get some pics I wanted to share.

c96c2cd0529baac41d0d040ba48fa594.jpg

371750196cfd5fa2ce5bee9e6f96ccaa.jpg

d0b25cb4b2db60ad157de2ff2e6f0cf5.jpg

This guy apparently was moving faster than the shutter speed of my camera. He was literally about 6 inches from my door, his side hit the mirror.
a9c6de539edf635256275733edafeac2.jpg

My wife kept telling me I should pet it.
Now I may not have the most stable mind, but I'm not crazy enough to try to pet a buffalo.

Saw this one on the way out of the park.
e5b6cd036215995203e335ea0ff67cd3.jpg

And finally, tonights view from the front door.
91e81b8b675cfee94d081e7613350585.jpg

If you've never been to Cody Wyoming, it's a town I recommend if you're in this part of the country.

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

In my opinion, he used way too small a diameter of log...so, it is kind of a tall, gaunt, bigfoot. I'll snap a pic tomorrow, If I remember.

Love Yellowstone, we usually go once every two or three years. We have started planning our next snowmobile/Yellowstone trip for the winter after this.

Jason

PS - never pet the bison :acute:

Latest posts

Back