rELEVENt SETBACK.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like your gonna get the award for most milage on your build for sure!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
That made me think.

Wife is driving right now, I checked the odometer. 4,482 miles and counting, and we've only been on the road 9 days.

Interesting day for me, grand canyon in the morning. Where I saw buffalo.
bd96542e3451eddf2a03ee2f0b79df00.jpg

Then early evening in lake havasu, where I saw my first ever real life delorean time machine. Sorry, no pic of that; both vehicles were moving.

Then just before leaving havasu, I saw a really cool fountain by the London bridge.
Unfortunately, the good people of lake havasu city don't like skates, board's, and bikes near their fountains.
So this is the best I could do.
0899e7c1f5a4c99d91e825cbb4483841.jpg

And here's London bridge, as you can see it's still standing.
9a0dbfd283548886748c3bb16429f0c8.jpg

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

Thanks.
I told my wife she should take video of me taking pics, just incase. That was really close to the edge and I didn't want her to be interrogated for hours.

What we really be impressive would be a video of you drifting up to the edge on your bike. Makes me queasy even thinking about it. Great pics you've got for sure.

furyus

Id of been doing a belly crawl putting the bike there. lol....great shot though, kinda reminds me of mad max without the violence if that makes sense.

Nice meeting with you and your wife you guys have a safe trip hope you have alot of fun , I surely envy you , I may do the same type of trip one day , your like a Ambassador
For RATRODBIKES.COM.

~ Rafael ~
Thanks man, I appreciate that. I've actually pointed several people to the site, any time someone asks about or comments on the bike; I explain the build and what we all love.

I hope you and anyone else who dreams of travelling the county gets to do it. We've made our trip on a tight budget, and I wouldn't change a minute of it.
Every time I've tramped around by myself its been amazing, this time I get to do it with the love of my life.... I can die happy.

Does anyone remember back when MTV meant music television and they actually played music videos?

Now does anyone remember Randee of the redwood?

That skit popped into my head on this part of my trip.

The bike fit, the truck not so much.
ad7e9cf61d97af5b3ff43873c652c6ac.jpg

MTV, yeah, use to love headbangers ball when it was music! Very cool pics man, thanks for bringing us along for the awesome trip! That bike looks good everywhere!

Cool pic , love those big Redwoods.

~ Rafael ~

Good time , good times , great pictures & memories. Congratulations on your marriage & what a way to start the rest of your life [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone remember back when MTV meant music television and they actually played music videos?

Now does anyone remember Randee of the redwood?

That skit popped into my head on this part of my trip.

The bike fit, the truck not so much.
ad7e9cf61d97af5b3ff43873c652c6ac.jpg

The bike looks great under Chandelier Tree! I was out there a few years ago. The Redwoods, to me, were life-changing. Are people still living in Slab City?

Thanks for the comments guys, it's been a fun trip.
Headed into Portland Oregon to meet up with @assa9 today, but first Multnomah falls.

Yes @SoulGarageOH people do still live in slab city, it's the off season now so only about a dozen or so camps.
Unfortunately Leonard Knight, the guy who built salvation mountain died about 5 years ago. I think he would've been a cool cat to meet.

Back