Purple Lady

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Onewheelsqueel said:
Super sweet.

Also love your trailer.

RichL said:
Excellent! Very good build, she will be a stunner outside!

rich

Thanks !!

The Trailer is my baby here are a few pics of it this last weekend. We took my 15 month old camping for the first time we had a great time.

006lwi.jpg

014ni.jpg

101xs.jpg

$150 plus $22 for the mount. Kinda pricey.
Your bike is looking killer Migz. Can't wait for the sunshine shot. :wink:

Uncle Stretch said:
$150 plus $22 for the mount. Kinda pricey.
Your bike is looking killer Migz. Can't wait for the sunshine shot. :wink:

Yeah it's expensive but not much choice if you want a stickshift for a 7 or 8 speed Nexus. I'm going to use the grip shift with the 8 speed to start out.

Man really nice. I can't believe you spent all that money and did all that work and it doesn't
have a kick stand. :shock: :lol: :lol: Just kidding. It turned out awesome.

Guys I'm truly happy you all like it. This has by far been my favorite build and hands down the most expensive. The objective of this was to build my wife the coolest best looking bike I possibly could and I think I have done that she loves the way it turned out.

I am now going to focus on finishing the the Worksman BMX and collecting parts for RRBB08. I have have some ideas in mine but getting the frame I want will be the key part of it.

My next bike after Worksman BMX will be a tribute Rat Rod bike.

Gents thanks again getting feedback from the awesome builders on here really encourages me to want to build another.

Uncle Stretch said:
Man really nice. I can't believe you spent all that money and did all that work and it doesn't
have a kick stand. :shock: :lol: :lol: Just kidding. It turned out awesome.

haha that is what i have to get but i need to get something that will flow with the bike.

Back