poor mans long bike. "LoadMaster"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: poor mans long bike.

d.rock said:
Looks awesome, now we need pics of it loaded up!

well.. not really loaded up, but I had to make a delivery this morning .... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

DSC03479.jpg

Nice 8) and on board computer and everything 8)
That is one cool looking mule. A trick I tried with mine was someone sitting backwards on the back taking videos. Makes a rock steady moving camera stand :roll: something like that. Haul away Scrumblero :mrgreen:

Graylock

Looks great :shock: That's quality work right there,I can tell you did not rush :wink:

Nice Build, You gave me an Idea. Wonder if I have enough parts To build one for me?

EDIT: Sure I do, wiped this up last night. Unfortunly the dang welder was acting up and layed down some crappy welds. Oh well thats what a grinder if for. Thanks for the posting the build.

S5003067.jpg

Hey that looks familiar! :lol: lookin great! ! is that water pipe?
your gonna love it!! heres some more haulin pics :mrgreen:

DSC03483.jpg

DSC03480.jpg

DSC03482.jpg

DSC03481.jpg

Thats a cool picture of the towing service. I've hung a Burley Tandem and two long recumbents on my garage wall last weekend but I kept my Jua Kali on the floor. You never know when you'll be needing it.

Tourmaster_JuaKali_Graylock.jpg

Graylock

You guys are insane! :shock:
That´s way I feel so good in here :lol:
Congrats again Scrumblero on that excellent job, a bike like yours is now on my wish list.

Back