poor mans long bike. "LoadMaster"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: poor mans long bike.

Looks great :wink: The welding looks factory done :mrgreen:

got started on the running board brackets tonight.. :mrgreen:

IMG_20110210_230903.jpg

outskirtscustoms said:
How did I miss this build? I'm working on a stretch very much the same but no cutting no welding. 100% bolt on, 100% reversible. :mrgreen:

P9140190.jpg

:lol: looks like teh exact same swingarm...

OOOOO ... like the Bamboo!! But I already scored some D.F. 1/2" marine grade 5-ply... :roll:

deorman said:
http://www.lowes.com/pd_166052-81-46600_4294858218_4294937087_?productId=3015242&Ns=p_product_prd_lis_ord_nbr|0||p_product_quantity_sold|1&pl=1&currentURL=%2Fpl_Adhesives%2BGlue%2BTapes_4294858218_4294937087_%3FNs%3Dp_product_prd_lis_ord_nbr|0||p_product_quantity_sold|1
Nice, thanks for posting that...........now if the closest Lowes wasn't 60 miles off Cape........ :|

Graylock

you should get someone to sick back there and you could pull some awsome wheelies :mrgreen:

Wicked Cool 8) I noticed the flatbed and running boards. I bet if they were extended back to the end of the rear tire you could stand the bike up on end in the corner out of the way :shock: .havn't seen the videos yet of the ride :wink:

The whole bike build was done nicely says Graylock :)

scrumblero said:
outskirtscustoms said:
How did I miss this build? I'm working on a stretch very much the same but no cutting no welding. 100% bolt on, 100% reversible. :mrgreen:

P9140190.jpg

:lol: looks like teh exact same swingarm...

Sadly i don't even remember what it was off of, I know it was a blue walmart bike. I think it was a next but not certain.

it was a "Pacific " brand... :lol:

got my first haul today. was a giant clothes drying rack with all these vinyl coated 8mm thin wall steel tubes hanging off it.. normally I would have had to pass cause it was too BIG! :mrgreen:

IMG_20110212_221241.jpg

Back