One-Liner.... Now in FINISHED BIKES thread !

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a cool shot, are you in the fountain or does it just pour onto the ground and flow to the river?
Actually in the fountain. The water runs out to the perimeter of the drain circle, but it's only about a 1/4 " deep, if that. So the bike is sitting in the water, but I didn't even get my shoes wet setting it up in there.

This shot shows the drain around the perimeter better...
finalphoto11.jpg

Trying to stay on page 1.... 'What to do while watching the last 10 days of a build off"

Old worn out snowboards converted to bench and chairs for back deck of the BACK40. Girls Firestone frame that contributed fenders and Monark Springer fork for 'Faded Glory' adorning the coffee table...
20160721_112040.jpg
20160721_112059.jpg

And the view from the bench.....

snowboardbench.jpg

Last edited:
Sometimes you have to appreciate the evolution of the bicycle. Built up this new Santa Cruz 5010 for my friend Erik today. Heading out to the trails now.....
My Santa Cruz Tallboy awaits...
20160729_165705.jpg
20160729_164317.jpg

Those look sweet!! + I love that fountain pic.
Chad, if you ever get up this way, we will ride that trail along the Mississippi in downtown St Paul. Very scenic, and access to both cities along that from our house. Those fountains (there are 4 of them along that stretch) are really unique!

Back