One-Liner.... Now in FINISHED BIKES thread !

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Super Build....I don't know how to say welcome home in Norwegian, but I imagine it has a 'kommen' in there somewhere. :happy:

Great symmetry , I like how the springs on the fork are reflected in the back on the seat supports.
The bent seat bar and the long seat...excellent
the Patina rocks, the bricks..oh yeah...seems perfect right where she sits. I bet it rides like you read about.
Lean and mean, fageddabouddit... ya killed it.
:thumbsup:
franco
Velkommen hjem! And manga takk (many thanks) on the build props. I liked that stone wall, it feels like the bike is emerging from it's natural habitat....my color for the frame was called 'Fossil'.....

A couple more shots from my final photo shoot.....
I plan on posting one or two of these up each day. If a particular one strikes you, let me know! I'm having a hard time figuring out which one I want to use as the 'headliner' once the Finished Build thread gets created....
finalphoto16.jpg

finalphoto18.jpg

Cool bike! I've been wanting to get one of those ThickSlick tires but my brain keeps telling me they're going to be, well, slick. How is the grip on them? I'm assuming riding on a wet surface would be suicide?

Cool bike! I've been wanting to get one of those ThickSlick tires but my brain keeps telling me they're going to be, well, slick. How is the grip on them? I'm assuming riding on a wet surface would be suicide?
The grip is quite good. The most slip or slide I have had is in Sandy corners on pavement, which is the bane of most bike tires.

Got a few more coming guys. The loading dock shot was fun. And a little different setting than we normally see. Thanks for the input.

Total awesomeness !! love this pic !:rockout:
just sad its not the standard format and it chop's the handle bar a bit
i like that stand idea ...and the Handle'bar':cool2:

Total awesomeness !! love this pic !:rockout:
just sad its not the standard format and it chop's the handle bar a bit
i like that stand idea ...and the Handle'bar':cool2:
Not sure what you mean by 'standard format'?

Not sure what you mean by 'standard format'?
well , computer screen format (wider than taller)
like this one ;) witch i like best afterall :bigsmile::rockout:
index.php

I do concur on having a less busy background so the bike 'shows off' more in the pics. I just couldn't resist that old stone wall...it looks like the bike just crawled out of the cracks....

Here are a couple more, in different locations. Again, the 'Bike Shop' photo background gave the bike kind of a surreal artsy look....prob won't use it, but had to share!

finalphoto15.jpg
finalphoto13.jpg

Here are a couple more shots from my day in Lowertown St Paul. The bike is complete. June is over. July is here. Time for a new project!

As soon as we have a 'Finished Bikes' thread I will put together my compilation and post there. It's been a really fun build! The TRM tank conversion was challenging, building the faux-springers front and rear invigorating, and the final result....
RAT - isfying!

First a shot at the feet of PBR Man, painted on the delivery door of a local craft brewery....
finalphoto5.jpg

Then an old brick wall bathed in the morning light of a sunny June day....

unnamed.jpg

And I believe this will be my 'final photo' for the Finished Builds thread....

finalphoto6.jpg

Here are a couple more shots from my day in Lowertown St Paul. The bike is complete. June is over. July is here. Time for a new project!

As soon as we have a 'Finished Bikes' thread I will put together my compilation and post there. It's been a really fun build! The TRM tank conversion was challenging, building the faux-springers front and rear invigorating, and the final result....
RAT - isfying!

First a shot at the feet of PBR Man, painted on the delivery door of a local craft brewery....
View attachment 27862

Then an old brick wall bathed in the morning light of a sunny June day....

View attachment 27863

And I believe this will be my 'final photo' for the Finished Builds thread....

View attachment 27861
I like how the wall in that last pic matches with the bike. Great looking ride. An awesome idea on the kickstand.

It will be a fun bike to ride the tires off, i am sure!!

MO FONTANA
MO BETTA

I'm making up for lost time! 2 posts on my thread in 2 hours! :21:

Here's a little project I had pretty much wrapped up before I left for our trip. Just had time now to make a short video.

If you are ever in my neck of the woods, please feel free to stop in for a cold one....

Love the Handle Bar
and the Bar TAB
My favorite piece is the kickstand lid holder

Great photo. That wall color highlights the faux+real-tina and it's cool how the line between the wall and pavement bisects the wheels almost perfectly. She looks great. Really nice work getting this one dialed in just right.

Thanks Chad. This was def my most challenging build so far on RRB. The tank was really fun to work with, and the stance on the frame getting it to fit me was a puzzle! It fits / rides great! Video compilation in the works.....

I'm in agreeance (if that's a word)
That last pic looks good, it helps some of the smaller details pop.

Back