One-Liner.... Now in FINISHED BIKES thread !

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Luke! You're back....thougbt we'd lost you for a while there....
A bit of a lull in my health of late...
Looking forward to spring when it warms up again down here and I can start moving again!

Luke.

A bit of a lull in my health of late...
Looking forward to spring when it warms up again down here and I can start moving again!

Luke.
Take care .....we will be here when you return in the 'Spring' / (Fall) :thumbsup:

Take care .....we will be here when you return in the 'Spring' / (Fall) :thumbsup:
Is it just a coincidence that Spring starts here the same day as the MBBO starts? :39:

Actually, it is, but I sure don't mind! ;)

Luke.

Looking good! I've been waffling on attached kickstands and display type. Think I'm going to propagate your clamp idea, have a couple in my tool tub.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy 4th of July to all RRB forum members from OddJob, 'Faded Glory' and 'One-Liner' and BACK40 bike shed!
unnamed (2).jpg

My 'dealer' set me up with those racks. (actually two, end to end) The best thing is, I can put them side by side in my Rat Trap (short-sided trailer) in the front and put four rats in there for travel to swaps, etc. The trailer doubles as a fatbike hauler in the winter, different rack configuration for those.

Fantastic build, looks like it's been that way since the 60's :thumbsup:.

Thanks Scribble! That makes two of us that look like we've been around since the '60s....(or '50s in my case!) :21:

Just a little disappointed at the end that you didn't part the water.:p No kid would be able to resist.:emo:
I wouldn't have resisted... :113: nothing better than a big splash on a summer ride! :thumbsup:
But I have to agree: Very nice ride on a beautiful testing ground!

Gotta love seeing a build off bike in action.

Just a little disappointed at the end that you didn't part the water.:p No kid would be able to resist.:emo:
There was a little voice behind the camera saying, "You're not going to splash me are you?"
That alone should have been a reason to do it...

Nice ride to Lake Calhoun and around the lake with my wife today. Breezy and sunny, mid 80's. And the wind helped blow the humidity out. Faded Glory was the ride du jour.....
FB_IMG_1468367191048.jpg

And Barb and her modern mode of transport.....lake in the background.....

barbatcalhoun.jpg

Last edited:
Back