Old # 3 With paint!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Old # 3

I need to have one made for my other LGB. I think STRETCH in old english and curved.
Not even close to there on this one. It may wind up with just a paint job.
Glad you like it. Been a different kind of a build for me.

Funny the difference a little rake can make.
DSCF0001-196.jpg

DSCF0003-72.jpg

DSCF0004-54.jpg

Well one more light wet sand of the red glaze, that nobody likes and this baby is ready for paint.
The weather here today is rainy ,and it suppose to clear up later. So maybe tomorrow this
one will be transformed from steel to bright orange. :lol:
DSCF0001-198.jpg

Actually Luke its the same color. I sprayed the left side of my buffer and it matched perfect.
The bad thing is if you know me this color probably won't be the finished color. If I don't switch
several times the paint is too thin. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Yeah Steve, Betty said its the UT orange and not bright orange. I'm still trying to avoid the pumpkin/halloween
effect, so who knows what will be the end color.

Ok now that was funny Peatbog. They make a color that goes on alis chalmer tractors. I'm going to
try that tomorrow. It leans towards the red.

I used it on this and liked it pretty good.
DSCF0002-63.jpg

This a pedal ONLY forum......
Uncle Stretch said:
Ok now that was funny Peatbog. They make a color that goes on alis chalmer tractors. I'm going to
try that tomorrow. It leans towards the red.

I used it on this and liked it pretty good.
DSCF0002-63.jpg

Yeah Chuck I guess I could weld a bb on it and put a set of cranks....then I would have to move it to
bikes with motors. :shock:

Got my frame resprayed to the Alis Chalmer orange. Its a little more red. Looks pretty good.
Dries slower than the Krylon though.
DSCF0002-168.jpg

Thats funny Steve wouldn't let me use them in a buildoff. This next anything goes will test
my abilities though. I might can build something worthy.

Latest posts

Back