OCC/Indian re-chop. drum roll please!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just got back from a ride with the posse. its a little tough on the hills but shorter cranks may remedy that. thanks for all the comments dudes!!!

Re: OCC/Indian re-chop

Looks great A.C.!!!! What a cool transformation!!!!! 8)

you said the original forks were messed up when you got the bike. Have you ever ridden a stock O.C.C. bike? I'm wondering how the bike handles with your new forks as compared to the original forks because it looks like there is a fair amount less trail in the front end now.

Also, I just looked a this pic again . . . is this sandblasted or something?
atomicclutch said:
005.jpg

man those apes look good on that bike!!! it turned out great AC. nice lookin ride ya got there...

Easy E

Re: OCC/Indian re-chop

Fireproof said:
Looks great A.C.!!!! What a cool transformation!!!!! 8)

you said the original forks were messed up when you got the bike. Have you ever ridden a stock O.C.C. bike? I'm wondering how the bike handles with your new forks as compared to the original forks because it looks like there is a fair amount less trail in the front end now.

Also, I just looked a this pic again . . . is this sandblasted or something?
atomicclutch said:
i rode the bike stock when i got it. it handles about the same. as for the wheel, its just satin black sprayed on dry to give it a more textured look.thanks for all the comments dudes! oh and elvis, thanks again for the bars man! how'd the forks work out for you?

atomicclutch said:
just got back from a ride with the posse. its a little tough on the hills but shorter cranks may remedy that. thanks for all the comments dudes!!!

I could be wrong, but I thought I would post my thought before you got too far, just in case I'm correct, that longer cranks might be more helpful on the hills than shorter ones. Unless you meant smaller chain ring (front sprocket), then you would be correct. That would indeed help on hills.

Great job on the bike, btw.

no, i meant shorter cranks. its the way you sit on that thing. you'd have to ride one up a hill to understand where i was comin' from.-Atomic

Latest posts

Back