OCC/Indian re-chop. drum roll please!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OCC/Indian re-chop

i just used steel wool(a bike builders best friend) and 409. then tire foam, oh and the tire foam helps get the tire back on really easy.

got some more updates.
rear wheel painted
003-1.jpg

my trusty sidekick. Kane
004-3.jpg

fender and wheel mounted and ready to rock!
005-1.jpg

also got some apes comin'. has anyone lengthened their brake cable? any input would be greatly appreciated! thanks dudes

I put apes on my daughter's OCC and I just bought a new cable. I was less than five bucks (After tax!) from a LBS. Tie a string or something to the end of your old cable and use it to help "fish" the new cable through the frame.

Your bike is looking great! The paint on the rear wheel looks good. Are you going to sand the edge of the front rim to match?

got my forks finally came!!! mocked them and the stem up. check it out. im gettin' stoked now! starting to look like a bike again!
001-2.jpg

003-2.jpg

006-1.jpg

my bars came! (thanks elvis51) heres another mock-up pic. hoping to cruise this hog this weekend! questions, comments?
001-3.jpg

apes look good bro!!! im diggin the look of the build so far. glad to see you like the bars!!

Easy E

thanks for all the comments guys. ran into a few minor roadblocks with trying to install the forks. but i'm pretty sure that will be wrapped up this week. as for the size of the apes, i believe they are around 12". i will get pics of me riding for sure once i get it road worthy. got 2 more projects goin' also. more to come on those when the Indian is done...Atomic

drum roll please!!!!!
006-2.jpg

005-3.jpg

so its finally together. i will post riding pics once our 4 days of apocalyptic weather passes! still gotta detail it and get a few odds n ends. ie: speedo, fork boots, headlight, plate mount, etc.

Latest posts

Back