NERRB Mad Martha's Ride Plum Island, MA Sunday September, 25th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
index.php

Jane, Steve, Ray, Mary and Dan, the compatibility and temperament of our two groups couldn’t be better. We all share a common interest and I’m looking forward to our next NERRBing experience!

If it’s alright with all of you, let’s use this thread to plan our next ride for a Sunday in October.

Peace you all. :)

Last edited:
index.php

Jane, Steve, Ray, Mary and Dan, the compatibility and temperament of our two groups couldn’t be better. We all share a common interest and I’m looking forward to our next NERRBing experience!

If it’s alright will all of you, let’s use this thread to plan our next ride for a Sunday in October.

Ready to ride, Cap'n

index.php

If it’s alright will all of you, let’s use this thread to plan our next ride for a Sunday in October.

October 23rd works for me....the 12th annual The Wicked Ride of the East mtn bike ride in North Andover, MA will be on the 30th....technical, nasty but fun single track and I'll be there donating blood and gettin' new tats on the brutal rocky and Rooty terrain!

Oct 23 good for me. Jane,you hosting
this ride ? What's a good theme for a late
Oct bike ride,hmmm....:crazy:Stevil
Jose ,you in OR out ?

Last edited:
I'm in Steve, the 23rd works for me too! :)

Let's set-up a Meet-Up time and location everybody!

Jane, would Maine be a pain or insane; I'll understand if you complain.

Last edited:
I'm in Steve, the 23rd works for me too! :)

Let's set-up a Meet-Up time and location everybody!

Jane, would Maine be a pain or insane; I'll understand if you complain.
To be honest guys, I've got some stuff going on up here. Dont think the timing will be right for a ride up here. Sorry :(

Very well, how about a ride on Hampton Beach? It's 'off-season' so there will be few tourists'. We can make the band shell the meet-up place at 10AM.

How you all feel about this?

Yea,looks beautiful even with snow !:bandit:
3 hour drive,I leave at 7 ,no problem:arghh:
Let's see a show a many hands,who in ?:wondering:. This will be it for the season folks :41:
I am def IN . Stevil:tmi:

Back