NERRB Mad Martha's Ride Plum Island, MA Sunday September, 25th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Meet-Up Place: Mad Martha's Island Café
51 Northern Blvd
Plum Island, MA

Meet-Time:
9AM

Shine that chrome, polish the paint and air up the tires for this weekend's bike ride on Plum Island. We will fill the bellies with good food and drink to live music afterwards! Can't go wrong with that!
Breakfast meetup at 9am at Mad Martha's followed by a second rider meet up with the rest of the posse at 11:00 at The Beachcoma

A ride by the ocean! :)

Last edited:
How do you feel about a ride along Boston's waterfront?

Ride around New London,CT waterfront
Sept 24 th. You might see some friends.

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Last edited:
Last edited:
I am totally in for a fall ride!!!! I would love to have another one up here but it is so far for most of you guys. I would head down your way if that's what it takes to see you all again.:)

You’ve brought up a good point there, Jane, namely, that we are spread-out broadly here in New England; perhaps, a ride in East Central New England near the coast?

A ride in coastal Connecticut sounds like fun, Steve. Will that be part of a local event?

Last year’s bowling event was an obvious blast (although I was unable to attend :20: ); conceivably, we can set a tentative date for it while we develop this ride. :)

Last edited:
How about if we compromise and agree to meet somewhere in Central New England; South Central Mass, Northern CT or somewhere on the Eastern Coast by the ocean?

Steve and Jane, with the both of you living on the coast, where would a mid-point between the both of you be on the coast where we can all meet-up to ride in that'll be convenient for the both of you?

Lets' ride!!! :)

Sept. 24 th New London 3 o'clock at
Whale Tail fountain . Jim Wanda,and Rob
are on bikes .
I plan to catch up with them but ain't hosting this ride... Stevil

If you're talking coastal, anyone interested in doing a Plum Island, MA ride? I can put together an event if any interest. Been planning another one anyway since the Ipswich Ride and Brewery Tour last month. It will have to be on a Sunday.....Saturday's are work days for me!

If you're talking coastal, anyone interested in doing a Plum Island, MA ride? I can put together an event if any interest. Been planning another one anyway since the Ipswich Ride and Brewery Tour last month. It will have to be on a Sunday.....Saturday's are work days for me!
Sounds like a plan; we can have breakfast at Mad Martha's Island Café and then go north on Northern Blvd than head south to the state park at the southern tip.

Meet-Up Time: should be at 9AM
51 Northern Blvd
Plum Island, MA
978-462-7707

http://madmarthasislandcafe.com/

What say you all?

Sounds like a plan; we can have breakfast at Mad Martha's Island Café and then go north on Northern Blvd than head south to the state park at the southern tip.

Meet-Up Time: should be at 9AM
51 Northern Blvd
Plum Island, MA
978-462-7707
Oops. Didn't think anyone would take charge so I posted the event on my Facebook account and will do here if necessary.
http://madmarthasislandcafe.com/

What say you all?

Glad to hear your interest ZygoteLittle. I like your plan and we can incorporate it with what I was thinking as well, if you wish...teamwork
I posted the Facebook event for Sunday September 25th at 11am and have people coming and interested as well. Meet up location at the "T" and park in parking lot at the Beachcoma. Ride to Sandy Point, Bird Sanctuary then back to the Beachcoma for food, drink and live music...music every Sunday from 4pm-7. I believe it to be a 14 mile round trip.
And of course, we can do it all....breakfast, lunch/early dinner with music!

Glad to hear your interest ZygoteLittle. I like your plan and we can incorporate it with what I was thinking as well, if you wish...teamwork
I posted the Facebook event for Sunday September 25th at 11am and have people coming and interested as well. Meet up location at the "T" and park in parking lot at the Beachcoma. Ride to Sandy Point, Bird Sanctuary then back to the Beachcoma for food, drink and live music...music every Sunday from 4pm-7. I believe it to be a 14 mile round trip.
And of course, we can do it all....breakfast, lunch/early dinner with music!
Looks like we have a date and two Meet-Up Times and Meet-Up Places for those that don't want to Meet-Up at 9AM - that works!

How do you fellow NERRB's feel about this arrangement? Should we "tweak it" or go as it is?

I'll post based on consensus.

Let's do it RRB'ers.....it's great to have options. I'll meet up with you, Jose and other RRB'ers at breakfast then we can meet up with my peeps at the Beachcoma afterwards, do our ride to the point then if any or all want to have a late lunch/early dinner and drinks and live music afterwards. Sounds like a fun day

Did that vid work two years ago ? Stevil
It sure did!!! ;)
crowd.jpg

Will you and the CT crew be going, Steve?

Back