My Smyinz build-up

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In keeping with my new tradition (self-imposed) of a new bike every Mardi Gras! Test ride Sunday morning and official debut March, 4th. @ 7am Zulu Parade!!!

My only contribution to the build was this seat I made. Tooled 8oz. leather. My first time ever building a seat from a seat pan. The next one will be much better....I hope...

Thats one sweet ride .Dig the wheels! did you lace them ? Im waiting for some cash so i can get some 24 x 3 72 spokes . Who makes those tires .

Hey Stumpy, You're in the custom bicycle wheel capital of the world (or you're driving distance to it!) The Cruiser Shop in Campbell, Ca. is where I bought my hoops, 144 spoke hub and 144 spoke 3 speed hub adapter. They can 'paint' and build your wheels for about $600. I couldn't afford that service so I found a mechanic locally who has a supplier in the city who measured and cut the spoke for him and he laced the wheels for me. I probably could have done it myself minus the truing of the wheels. I hope this helps, good luck!!!

Thats one sweet ride .Dig the wheels! did you lace them ? Im waiting for some cash so i can get some 24 x 3 72 spokes . Who makes those tires .

Latest posts

Back