My Smyinz build-up

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Stumpy, You're in the custom bicycle wheel capital of the world (or you're driving distance to it!) The Cruiser Shop in Campbell, Ca. is where I bought my hoops, 144 spoke hub and 144 spoke 3 speed hub adapter. They can 'paint' and build your wheels for about $600. I couldn't afford that service so I found a mechanic locally who has a supplier in the city who measured and cut the spoke for him and he laced the wheels for me. I probably could have done it myself minus the truing of the wheels. I hope this helps, good luck!!!
The thick slicks, I dunno who makes 'em, but you can get them from Amazon.com for a song. I think that I'm gonna change out those tire though. They ride really hard.....

I ve seen the hoops at the cruiser shop . I need to find someone in san diego to lace them up . How much was it for spokes and assembly ? I am running a set of thick bricks they seem to be pretty good . Thanks for your help

I ve seen the hoops at the cruiser shop . I need to find someone in san diego to lace them up . How much was it for spokes and assembly ? I am running a set of thick bricks they seem to be pretty good . Thanks for your help

Check with Pacific Coast Bicycle in PB. They can probably build your wheels.

Sent from my HTC EVOLTE using Tapatalk 4 Pro.

Back