my new project (update 12/18/09)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here are some of my picks of my bild
proyecto6.jpg

projecto7.jpg

proyecto4.jpg

proyecto3.jpg

proyecto1-1.jpg

proyecto2-1.jpg

and there will be more to come later!

Re: my new project

thank's for the compliment :lol: will be posting more photos as i go on :p

Love that shot of it with the fender and rack........very cool!

What did that fender come off and what frame is that? Looks great but I might agree not to cover up that awesome tire with that huge fender. Keep goin!

ratdaddy said:
Do you have the streetsweeper fender for the front? That would look great. Did you paint the cranks black or is it just the angle of the pic?

hello ratdaddy
thank's for the compliment,and yes i am working on the front fender it will be just as the back sweeper i realy like that look,the crank is not black is probably the angle here is a diferent angle
proyecto3.jpg

ElChupacabra said:
What did that fender come off and what frame is that? Looks great but I might agree not to cover up that awesome tire with that huge fender. Keep goin!

HI chupacabras
the rear fender is custom made they were two fenders that i had lain around so i had my friend oscar weld the two toghether and there it is i realy like that look and you are right is to bad that i will hide some of the tire look but that is the style that i am looking for it probably when is all done it will look better,and the frame is a STERLING 1953 i will be posting more pics later and thank you for cheking it out, later mike :!: :D

Galtbacken said:
Looks nice! The colour of the tires work well with the colour of the frame!
hey thank you :!:
soon i will post more pictures till then check this one out this was my fist bilt hope you like it as well is a 52 custom schwinn
chinitaenlaplaya.jpg

hi guys
here are some new photos, rear and front fenders with custom cut , welds and brackets :wink:
mybillt2stage7.jpg

mybillt2stage6.jpg

mybillt2stage5.jpg

mybillt2stage4.jpg

mybillt2stage3.jpg

mybillt2stage2.jpg

mybillt2stage.jpg

well guys hope to have it done by next year
frame.jpg

time has become a problem but hopefuly i will be able to start working on it verry soon there are some weld's to be done on the ferders and then i can get back on primer and paint,so far i been sarching on more parts for the next project i will like to give thank's to the members on the site that have help me with the parts needed ,thank you all :D

rico said:

another awesome rico build! this picture really shows the cool paint job. i like it a lot! that is a really cool bike you have there :mrgreen: what colors are you goin with on the fenders and rack?

thesuicideride said:
rico said:

another awesome rico build! this picture really shows the cool paint job. i like it a lot! that is a really cool bike you have there :mrgreen: what colors are you goin with on the fenders and rack?
Thank you ! :)
the fenders are going the same color as the frame with a detail color as the frame as for the rack it will also have some detail I think that adding accesories to a bike realy make it stand out that's why I chose this frame by the way the frame is sterling made by THE WESTFIElD MFG. CO. WESTFIELD MASS it also said on the badge BILT LIKE A WATCH it's a shame that the colors that were on the badge are not on there I will like to find one that's on a nice shape with the colors on it or at least will like to see one that has the colors on it so I could detail the one I have,thank you for the compliments glad you like it like I said hope to have it done soon!
later mike :wink:

deorman said:
Is it one of the shield or banner style badges? They're red, white, and blue. Use the colors you put on the bike! 8)
thank you :!: deorman
do you happend to have a picture and by the way it is the shield type thank's :!: :)

Back