MIDTOWN CRUISE APRIL 9TH SAT (pics posted)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright boys and girls here it is the second saturday ride is alive and well. 4 years rolling new spot and new end point. sponsored by suzie burger and spin burger we will meet at suzie's round 5:30 and roll by 6:30. from there we will ride through downtown to the new coolest bike friendly spot in town spin burger. from there we have a secret route picked out so you all will have to just roll and find out where we go. lights are mandatory, as are helmets on those 18 and younger. thanks for all your support now lets ROLL!!!!

Re: APRIL 9TH SECOND SAT RIDE MEET AT SUZIE BURGER!!!

And helmets can also be advices for those over 18 if they can't stay on their wheels. :lol:

Very cool ride that everyone in the area should hit. And you can try for bragging rights at Spin Burger on their head to head rollers/trainers.

Post a flier for this, I hate that I have to miss this ride its one of the funest rides around

8)

is this better Greg :D

:shock: gona be a busy weekend for all of us but lets make happen :shock:

So lets post a flier of the cruise 8)

Hey, Post a flyer for this!!!!!!!!!!!

583668026_photobucket_15196_.jpg

heres the poster for the ride .went around town tapin the up and hading out flyers

heres ur gosh dang flyer dnt think greg really knows how to post pics.so demanding gosh :lol:

YOU GUYS ASK FOR A POSTER YOU GOT IT.I HAD TO GET ANDREA TO POST IT FOR ME,BUT IT IS DONE .WE HAD A GOOD TIME TODAY RUNNING AROUND PUTTING UP POSTERS ,AND DROPING OF FLYERS. WHAT MORE COULD YOU GUYS ASK FOR THE 3 B'S BIKES ,BEER,AND BURGERS. COME OUT FOR A GOOD TIME :!: :!: :!:

That's 5 b's Bikes, Beer Belly's and Bad Breath :lol:

Ain't that the truth! LOL!!!!!! :lol:

Alright, here's some pictures for those of you who can't make it.
tonyscrap103.jpg
tonyscrap105.jpg
tonyscrap109.jpg
tonyscrap112.jpg
tonyscrap117.jpg

RITE ON SLICK COOL PICS. IN THAT LAST ONE I'M LOOKING AT TURBO LIKE HE IS NUTS .I'M SURE HE MUST HAVE SAID SOMETHING CRAZY ,THAT MADE ME SAY WHAT :?: :?:

Re: MIDTOWN CRUISE APRIL 9TH SAT RIDE MEET AT SUZIE BURGER!!!

Anybody interested in riding a (new) Tall Bike next Sat? I built 20 and am looking for riders. My TBs are easy to get on and off, have brakes, lights, and most will be decorated(by then). You can see some of them on my YouTube channel : onetonmagoo.You may have seen me on GoodDay Sac 2 weeks ago(Mon). My email is: [email protected], or call Conrad at 916 607 4183. What say you?

greg66 should! He just rode a little boardtrack bike a week ago so it might be kind of kool to see the difference in size. :lol:

yea i saw you on good day that was kool, dont know bout rolling a tall bike i like being low to the ground just in-case i need to bail quick. this one should be huge so if anyone is in the area come on out and roll with us. cheap food, cheap beer, ....... bikes GOOD TIMES roll em'

Latest posts

Back