MIDTOWN CRUISE APRIL 9TH SAT (pics posted)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MIDTOWN CRUISE APRIL 9TH SAT RIDE SACRAMENTO CA

pics here from the ride i took. there is also a video someone took i will try to get the link to that too.
002-5.jpg

001-5.jpg

003-6.jpg

004-6.jpg

005-5.jpg

006-4.jpg

007-5.jpg

008-4.jpg

009-3.jpg

skillsthebarber's chop i really like this bike

010-4.jpg

once we rolled into spin
011-3.jpg

013-1.jpg

cant remember where this was but find it fitting that turbo's bike is parked in the handicapped spot :lol:

Hey karfer, if you bring could bring flyers for next second saturdays ride to the swap at mikes on sat I could pass them out at city college. There are soso many people here down to ride!

dont know if next months flyers will be out by then i will see. thanks

There is some fliers at mikes shop already and next months 2nd saturday were having a small show with first place winning gift certicates to Spin Burger and I think Suzies ill post a flier this weekend so keep the shine on your bikes and bring them out next month

The last ride was great. I'll have new parts on both of my muscle bikes just in time for the next ride. I'm thinking about painting my stingray already. I was gonna hold off untill I found a job but since I got that Black Friday Stingray seat from Adam at the Swap, the suspense is killing me. My Fastback will look nasty in black, with those white cable houseings. Giggidy. Only thing ill need after that is stingray style handle bars and a better looking rear rim. Then It will be show and ride ready (in my mind). I'm looking forward to it!

Back