(MBBO 4 Class 1) In Violet --Finished

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah! That's one bright bike! REALLY loving the colors people are putting together on these bikes....wow!:41:

I think I need to find a darker yellow fabric, that one I picked up, looked good till it was on the bike outside. :)

I wasn't sure whether I wanted the narrower width bars. I can change them later if the whim hits me. I am loving plums and banana's.

Gotta address the back wheel tomorrow and double down on the spokes.

Building... riding...

That yellow is bright! Need my sunglasses! :cool2: [emoji106]

Luke.
Was shooting for the high contrast color, I was looking at bright yellow, orange or green. The orange didn't quite match Vitamin C, couldn't find the green tires for comparison...
Oh yeah! That's one bright bike! REALLY loving the colors people are putting together on these bikes....wow!:41:
Thanks OJ. I wanted it to Pop and catch the eye.

So far, everyone around here likes it. My son said, "I haven't ever seen another bike colored like that. It looks Great!" Getting a 21 year old's approval, rather than a 'Meh' with a shrug... I figured that I got this one right
We'll you definitely won't lose it in a parking lot. :113:

:banana::banana::banana::banana:
Most Definitely! ! It will be visible from the far off distance. Hehehe

Once the wheel is comple tomorrow, there are a few details to work thru yet.

Been liking that 64 brain bicycle.
21482247438_edd9e3b44d_z.jpg

Thinking of making purple nerfs bars for this bike. Instead of fenders.

I am still figuring out what to do for the Stick shifter. That three speed coaster Sturmey Archer hub, (soon to be 56 hole) should have more than the little finger shifter...

Building... riding...

Last edited:
Yeah, MC, that 20 something's comment should be treated like gold! I think my two boys (23 and 26) understand my passion; they just don't share it! My son's girlfriend is my biggest fan, she appreciates the artistic side of the builds.

Back in the early '90s my buddy Don painted his Lambo the same colors. This was it in Detroit going for the Ridler award. Bad picture but this was taken before digital.

It's purple suede. Even the floor was done in suede. This car was crazy fast too. The engine was replaced with a 1000hp 502 and ran a Detomaso Pantera transaxle.

It's purple suede. Even the floor was done in suede. This car was crazy fast too. The engine was replaced with a 1000hp 502 and ran a Detomaso Pantera transaxle.
How's about Yellow Suede :)

Well, fake suede.... ;-) Top Banana Colored..

Building... riding...

I like the tiger. It would help to see it on the seat first.

I think solid yellow looks the best

Latest posts

Back