Maine Woods (ANOTHER "COMPLETE" RAT )

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Maine Woods (fork mounted & fenders)

BOwithfenders.jpg

Cell camera, but it's something.

Fenders painted and distressed. Rear skirts cut, painted, and distressed. Fork painted and mounted. Can't tell in the pic, but came across and old Goodyear tire for the front.

Gettin' there.

Man that thing is RATTY!

heeeey, i got in trouble by him ^^^^ (kota) for having forks like that! :mrgreen:

Beautiful!
Low Slow and Rusted!

snydur said:
heeeey, i got in trouble by him ^^^^ (kota) for having forks like that! :mrgreen:
Snydur,yours were KINKED more, and closer to the dropouts. Besides I don't get the impression that a 160lb (plus) adult will be riding this bike at 20-30mph (more like a 50lb kid doing about 8mph)....I "discreetly" PM'd you to let you know YOURS were destined to fail with all your weight on the front end......snydur, snydur, snydur, I quite "possibly" saved your life. Someday your grandchildren will stumble across RRB archives and realize they were born and are alive because of some guy named....KOTA! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry for the rant in your thread ChisMac....I like your bike, and your daughter will move up 10 notches of COOLNESS in the neighborhood, riding this bike. 8)

KOTA said:
Sorry for the rant in your thread ChisMac....I like your bike, and your daughter will move up 10 notches of COOLNESS in the neighborhood, riding this bike. 8)

No worries. I will feel better about the fork once I figuire out some truss rods. Can't wait to actually see her ride it though.

Oh, and I finally remembered to take the ugly wheel reflectors off this evening. Gonna work on the LED headlamp conversion tomorrow, I think. Gotta come up with some type of taillamp set up too.

Re: Maine Woods (Fender/Headlamp Bracket Mock Up)

FuNkY...I like it 8)

Re: Maine Woods (a couple tid bits)

That's one (ratty) way of taking care of a long steering tube. :wink:

Re: Maine Woods (Taillamp mounted & Both Lit)

can you take a pic of that tail lamp housing?! its awesome!!

Back