I HATE MYSELF FOR BUILDING YOU (Over and Over)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: I HATE MYSELF FOR BUILDING YOU (NEW PARTS AND ATTITUDE!!)

Give Peatbog another beer! Ya correct the seat was on the rack and there was a tank. Ok, there will be a tank(i painted it today). This seat makes the bike "leaner and meaner" and will tie in to what's next. You can still cast ya votes though. Even the dual speedos will get a makeover. HAHAHAHA. I'm Build James B*#€h!!! Peace

Peatbog said:
Aaa, what the heck, if I remember correctly, the big seat was on the rear rack at one time...and there was a tank on the bike once too. I'm guessing this bike will see more changes than we can imagine before it's done.

That's another thing I enjoy about watching Jake's builds. You see a part here, then a part there, then a few more parts without the previous parts.

THEN

THEN HE GOES "OOPS UP SIDE YOUR HEAD" WITH ALL CAPS AND BOLD AND ALL OF THE PARTS TOGETHER!!!!

KEEP ON BUILDING, BROTHA MAN!!!!!

That's another thing I enjoy about watching Jake's builds. You see a part here, then a part there, then a few more parts without the previous parts.

THEN

THEN HE GOES "OOPS UP SIDE YOUR HEAD" WITH ALL CAPS AND BOLD AND ALL OF THE PARTS TOGETHER!!!!

KEEP ON BUILDING, BROTHA MAN!!!!![/quote]
Hey!! No fair now the newbies know my secret! Yeah right B it ain't over till it's over!
Lugisland said:
The lazy boy seat is cool, but I prefer the new seat. It gives the bike a much cleaner look. Those speedo's are top notch!
Thank ya!!
mitchelangelo said:
Man you gotta strap little Joan to the seatpost or handlebars!! :wink:
Ahhhh!! Beer for you too!!

There's nothing in the rules about bribery so it must be legal :!: :lol: :lol:

Never tried to trade a six pack of bunnies for stuff.Thanks for the heads up :wink:

Well, one of my favorite brewers is Duck Rabbit!

The-Duck-Rabbit-1.gif

This bike has such a great flow to it now! Pretty cool how the fact that it's a women's frame isn't even noticeable anymore with all your cool touches.

yoothgeye said:
Pretty cool how the fact that it's a women's frame isn't even noticeable anymore with all your cool touches.

+1

tvc15 said:
Great concept, great build as usual
Thanks Bud! Hey where's ya build this year?!?

tvc15 said:
Look for X-back in black in this forum
Looking good!!

THIS IS HOW I TRY TO LIVE. ZEN AND ROCK.
1340669923150.jpg
SURPRISE RATTERS!! WOOD GRAIN CONSOLE
1340669367157.jpg
OOO YEAH YOOTHGUY WAS RIGHT! :mrgreen:
1340669709558.jpg
SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE!! HAHAHAHA I'M BUILD JAMES B*&%H!! I'M BUILDING!!! PEACE

Cool, the tank is back!!!!
Nice speedo setup!!!

lookin good!
under the bodhi tree :wink:
rock on wit yo bad self 8)

Peatbog said:
I was hoping that tank would re-appear. The dueling speedo's are just plain cool--deliverance from the bondage of single speedometers forever.* The wood mount is cool too, kinda makes it look like the deluxe model.

*No, I don't know what I am talking about either. Sometimes I just write what the voices in my head tell me too.

Did you just make a double "Deliverance" reference in one sentence without saying "squeal like a pig" or "my your mouth is pretty". Talented!!!

Dueling Speedo's - love it.

Peatbog said:
kingfish254 said:
Did you just make a double "Deliverance" reference in one sentence without saying "squeal like a pig" or "my your mouth is pretty". Talented!!!

Yes, yes I did.
HAHA!! I just saw this. I had pics to post Tues. But the misses was hoggin'( :mrgreen: ) the computer and I fell asleep. You knew the tank was staying right?!? Todays motivational music The Offsprings "Defy You" crank it up!! Peace

Peatbog said:
Jake Sensi said:
You knew the tank was staying right?!?

Hard to tell. Could come in here tomorrow and see two tanks, or none, or the one you have with a different color, or an action figure mounted where the tank is now...

I gotta say though, this here build never gets boring.

So true! :D

I love what you have done so far! The tank looks awesome. 8)

Get Ta Buildin'!!
ptg01413785.jpg

Back