I HATE MYSELF FOR BUILDING YOU (Over and Over)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: I HATE MYSELF FOR BUILDING YOU (JOAN APPROVED!!)

Yeah Sensi,sweet bike rollin" outta yer dojo.Love the amp,I've got one with the matching SG guitar,funnest toy ever.Peace from the north.

JJBones said:
Yeah Sensi,sweet bike rollin" outta yer dojo.Love the amp,I've got one with the matching SG guitar,funnest toy ever.Peace from the north.[/quote
Thanks buddy! Yeah Joan is coming along. I had a black SG for the amp also. Man are they fun but now on ebay the cost for them has went up way too much! They could have made a killing with these. They are way better than a paper jamz. I worked on OUB12 tonight but then I took the family to see Spiderman. To me it was better than Batman! Marvel still rules!! Peace

Peatbog said:
Jake, you crack me up. Nice to see Joan again.
Thanks Peat! Joan says Hi!
kingfish254 said:
YO JAKE!!!!
You are killing me man!!!!

Okay, you know you gotta have a video now with you playing guitar from you build bike amp!!!!!!

I REALLY need to make a trip back up to Philly again!!!!
That would be kool if ya came up! I'm trying to take a trip down south. I'll let ya know when.
Checklist made last night so completion is on the way. Have to work Sat. but NBW is around the corner of my job :mrgreen: See you cats tonight. Right now distractions are getting on my nerves so I'm gonna cue up Joan's -Nag! 2for1 Build cuz IBJB!!! GTB or GMMAS!! Peace

OK RATTERS FIRST OFF OUB12 WAS WORKED ON
GEDC0944.jpg
GEDC0947.jpg
CHAINGUARD
GEDC0950.jpg
IT JUST NEEDS A FRONT TIRE AND BLING!! ONE DOWN JOAN TO GO!! PEACE

Peatbog said:
Hey,I see duct tape!
OK I'M DONE!! I DON'T WANT TOO MUCH ON JOAN CUZ MY LOVE ONLY WANTS SOME THINGS ON IT AFTER THE BUILD. I JUST WANTED IT SIMPLE LIKE ROCK N ROLL!! HEART, ATTITUDE AND POWER!! THIS BIKE SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. I HOPE YA'LL ENJOYED THE RIDE CUZ THIS BIKE IS FINISHED!! WA HOO!! THE WHEEL IS DONE. THE LIGHTS ARE DONE. OUBI2 IS DONE
GEDC0964-1.jpg
PEAT!! HERE YOU ARE THE LAST PIECE I TOLD YOU IT WAS FOR YOU SINCE YOU LOVED RETRO RAT-O. CHECK THIS OUT
GEDC0960.jpg
THIS IS WHERE SHE GOES
GEDC0957.jpg
OH YEAH I FORGOT TO TELL YOU GUYS THAT WHEN THE MUSIC PLAYS IT PULSES RED. NICE TAILLIGHTS HUH?!? DOESN'T IT LOOK LIKE SHE'S ON STAGE.
GEDC0962.jpg
SEE YA'LL IN THE FINISHED SECTION. PEACE

I love the tailight speakers!!
Are playing with dolls again????
I really like the Joan/Elvis snarl it has!!!
congRATs on getting Joan and 10 other bikes completed during BO7.
You ROCK my friend!!!

Peatbog said:
Ha! Yeah, I loved that little rat, but the little guitar girl is rocking! The taillights are freaking cool!

Okay, I gots to go over to the finished page and look at the finished Joan...
Made it Ma!! Top of the world!! Good luck guys! Peace,Love and Soouull!!!

You did it my man!!!
And you supported and entertained everyone along the way!
YBJB!!!
PEACE BRUDDERMAN!!
BRAVO for finishing!
congRATs!

I did all that matters to Joan. Thanks to everyone who rode the ride! Peace

Latest posts

Back