I HATE MYSELF FOR BUILDING YOU (Over and Over)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: I HATE MYSELF FOR BUILDING YOU (DAGNABBIT!! FLEAS!!)

kingfish254 said:
Love the Joan buttons idea for the seat. Cool touch.
Flaming skull grips also rock!
I've got more coming B!! Thanks
Circa Cycles said:
Joan is lookin' HOT 8) Justin's ride is sweet :!:
Thanks! Justins bike 15 bucks! He loves everthing Cars related. So you know he was happy. Now he has 2 bikes.

He isn't becoming a bike nut is he :?: :lol:

Neat stuff on here...in a strange sorta way. Joan looks good.

one of my claims to fame: I hugged Joan Jett in Toad's Place in New Haven, CT once. Said to my girlfriend; "you think Joan will give me a hug if I ask her?" She (Joan) looked at me like I was a stalker, and then hugged me. haha Her body guard was ready to kick my .... if I pulled any shenanigans.

Circa Cycles said:
He isn't becoming a bike nut is he :?: :lol:
He likes to "help".
MazdaFlyer said:
Neat stuff on here...in a strange sorta way. Joan looks good.
Thanks. Still more to come.
ifitsfreeitsforme said:
one of my claims to fame: I hugged Joan Jett in Toad's Place in New Haven, CT once. Said to my girlfriend; "you think Joan will give me a hug if I ask her?" She (Joan) looked at me like I was a stalker, and then hugged me. haha Her body guard was ready to kick my beep if I pulled any shenanigans.
I would have melted! I've seen her 4 times. She's the whole package! I'd gladly give her this bike when it's done. I know some of you will love the outcome of this one. Next update Yooth says " Told ya so".

Dr. Tankenstein said:
Jake,
Joan is looking good! The seat would be like riding on a sofa!

Keep scratchin'....... :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Dr. T
Hey Doc! I knew ya was lurking. Thanks for looking. Yeah that seat is so comfy! I hope I don't bounce off it riding. I was thinking about changing it though. You know how us Kwazy Wratters are! Hey maybe y'all should cue up that "Cat scratch Fever" and think of the Jake and ....GTB!!! Miss ya insight man! Peace

[/quote] I would have melted! I've seen her 4 times. She's the whole package! I'd gladly give her this bike when it's done. ...[/quote]

haha!... ya, I've seen her 3 times, always in small venues. the "hug night" she was actually just hanging out in the crowd watching Social Distortion, but of course she got up on stage and ripped our faces off with the band a couple times. epic night.

Social and Joan! Ya right epic! A night of barre chords! Ha

Sorry to here about the fleas, man! :x Hope it all clears up so you can start building again :wink:

Jake Sensi said:
Hey Doc! I knew ya was lurking. ......... Miss ya insight man! Peace

Tank has been popping in here and there, but I agree that it hasn't been enough. He does provide well thought out insight though!!!

Uhhhh.....what? Sorry, was napping on yet ANOTHER boring conference call. :mrgreen:

Guys, I'm actually following all the builds. There are folks doing some AMAZING new things and others taking 'excepted' things to another level. Last year's experience was awesome, but it taught me that they're not for me. It added stress to my 'happy place', ya know?

As far as advice, compared to some, I'm a novice at bike building, however, I'm pretty good at remembering what 'the elders' have taught me, I just relay as much of that back as I can. From the aesthetic side, I've always been a 'designer', 'daydreamer' and 'DIY'er' of sorts. The opportunity to freely inject ideas and opinions is one of the things that make RRB my 'second' home.

Jake and everyone else, keep building, keep pushing the envelope, keep raising the standards of design and execution.

Cheers,
Dr. T

THAT BAR IS FOR HOLDING MY RIM ON SO I COULD HAVE A 26' BIKE. METERS ARE MOUNTED
GEDC0777.jpg
NEW SEAT IDEA
GEDC0776.jpg
HOW DOES THIS LOOK?!?
GEDC0773.jpg
GEDC0778.jpg
NOW IT'S A THUNDERSTORM AND THE FLEAS SLEEP WITH THE FISHES!! PEACE

Re: I HATE MYSELF FOR BUILDING YOU (NEW PARTS AND ATTITUDE!!)

Hmmmmm, I don't know.
This seat looks good,
but the other just had your signature all over it.

Bring back the Barco Lounger!

kingfish254 said:
Hmmmmm, I don't know.
This seat looks good,
but the other just had your signature all over it.
DON'T WORRY B!! THERE'S MORE TO COME
Circa Cycles said:
Bring back the Barco Lounger!
COME ON DOWN AND CAST YA VOTES!!

Man you gotta strap little Joan to the seatpost or handlebars!! :wink:

Latest posts

Back